PC wont start up

steaky360

i tried exactly what it said there but my pc just wouldnt thrn on same as before goes on for 1 sec then off..

Give PCS a call today, refer them to this thread and see what they say, they will likely issue a RMA for you to return the rig for further testing/repair.

VenatoS

I called em told them about the problem and they said is probably mootherboard or PSU.
Should i request RMA?

VenatoS

100% request an RMA, I'm surprised PCs didn't offer an RMA when you called them!

He might of, but their accents are very specific and i might of not heard well as english is not my first language. But good job to PCs for answering my calls so fast and helping immidietly :)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Pointed to that all along, shame it will end up being that way though. Hope it's all sorted in the end though, let us know how it goes.

VenatoS

Pointed to that all along, shame it will end up being that way though. Hope it's all sorted in the end though, let us know how it goes.

I just hope my PC will come back fixed and working as well as before because a lot of people had bad expiriances with the RMA.. from what i've read.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I just hope my PC will come back fixed and working as well as before because a lot of people had bad expiriances with the RMA.. from what i've read.
I wouldn't worry,only a very small percentage have issues like that and most of the time it's down to damage in transit.

VenatoS

I have now requested RMA ... where can i find my request?

EDIT: Found my request now waiting for the approval.

Thanks to everybody who has helped so far!

Last edited:

VenatoS

I am so confused!? I got a text message and email saying DPD will deliver something to me on monday!? Is that the pick up for my computer or they are actually delivering something?
Thought RMA would be them comin to pick it up e.e

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I am so confused!? I got a text message and email saying DPD will deliver something to me on monday!? Is that the pick up for my computer or they are actually delivering something?
Thought RMA would be them comin to pick it up e.e
Probably means they will be collecting,but best check that with PCS,did you receive an RMA number.

VenatoS

I did not recive an RMA number.. all i got was "Your consingment number is : *number*"
there is nothing about an RMA mentioned in email.. or text msg.

steaky360

The text message will probably be automated, you can check on your PCS login (main page) for the status of your RMA it should appear there. If you're concerned give PCS a call and they can clarify whether you need one (you might not if they are collecting I don't know).

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
I didn't know they set up RMA over the phone, I was told I had to enter mine on the website. You should have got an email to state that the RMA was created, then another to say approved. Anyway, your problem sounds similar to mine a few weeks ago which turned out to be the motherboard. All working now, though.