PCS 24/7 Operation!

Agree or Disagree? xD

• Total voters

Jedimaca

Bronze Level Poster
Don't know about 24/7 working night shifts but they could work the weekends and get some overtime in as long as they were prepared to and willing to earn the extra cash. I work weekends voluntarily, money makes the world go round and at the moment my laptop has been in pre-production for 9 days and the lead times for dispatch are 9.55 days and was 10. something days when I ordered. I have not been given an explanation as to why it is taking so long, they emailed me the other days saying sometimes it can take 7-8 days in pre production and they are aiming to get it dispatched to me as soon as possible, no explanation of any missing parts so I fail to understand what the hold up is. It will be over 2 weeks after this weekend and I'm still in pre- production. I can understand they are busy but if they are too busy too keep up with orders then why not work a few weekends? Pay the staff some overtime and keep up with the demand in the process.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you know, we are currently working from 6am till 10pm weekdays, and also opening production on Saturdays and Sundays. We are really doing everything to keep the lead times as low as possible, but we have a fixed number of staff and variable number of orders, so sometimes orders can take longer...

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Just to let you know, we are currently working from 6am till 10pm weekdays, and also opening production on Saturdays and Sundays. We are really doing everything to keep the lead times as low as possible, but we have a fixed number of staff and variable number of orders, so sometimes orders can take longer...

Thats over and above the call guys.

Great work though. Hope the rush doesn't ruin your xmasess

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good work PCS! As the late great Gorman would say...Haterz gunna hate :)

keep up the good work pcs :)

You're only saying that because you think someone from PCS will be really tired after a long day and mistakenly send you a replacement Logitech doorstop! Shame on you for thinking this way Tom! :D

Jedimaca

Bronze Level Poster
I would just like to thank all of the staff for putting the extra effort in. I am currently working 7 days a week myself so know how they feel. I wish them all the very best wishes for Christmas and the new year. Thankyou.