Phone Lines down Tuesday 19th August

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning

We are currently experiencing problems with BT and as a result our IP based phone lines are down. We are working with BT to resolve this problem as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

PCS

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately our whole internet connection is down - phones, emails and live support. BT are still trying to fix this and an engineer is on-site. I'm working from home to maintain the website and basic functions in the meantime.

Apologies for this.

steaky360

I was about to suggest maybe putting a note on the website.... but its already there on the contact us page :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I was about to suggest maybe putting a note on the website.... but its already there on the contact us page :)

Our email exchange ground to a halt yesterday under the weight of spam (pretty sure it is more complex than that mind), so IT had to take down the broadband connection temporarily. Completely dead pan, the CEO asked IT to send an email out to all users informing them of this...much hilarity ensued :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Do youve any idea when thell be back up

At a rough guess I'm guessing this is probably about the same as asking how long a piece of string is :(
Unless BT have already found what was causing the issues and know what to do to actually fix it, and have actually deemed to let PCS know. Hopefully it will be soon though

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Just when I wanted to call them about my rma, it's supposed to be collected tomorrow but still pending approval so no idea if or when it will be... :(

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick update - we are still down unfortunately. We have three BT Openreach vans in the vicinity and they have found a fault on our line 3.5km away. We are hoping to be back up soon although we cannot give an ETA just yet.

We don't have any "local numbers" as all our lines are through our leased line. We are hoping to have some calls re-directing to mobile phones shortly.

We will be open until 8pm so once we are back up we can offer support.

Again sorry about this!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I have just been informed that our lines are back - please feel free to call us although please expect an initial spike in calls. It may be better to wait 10 - 30 minutes first.

britlancer

Just a quick update - we are still down unfortunately. We have three BT Openreach vans in the vicinity and they have found a fault on our line 3.5km away. We are hoping to be back up soon although we cannot give an ETA just yet.

We don't have any "local numbers" as all our lines are through our leased line. We are hoping to have some calls re-directing to mobile phones shortly.

We will be open until 8pm so once we are back up we can offer support.

Again sorry about this!

No worries, BT are always screwing up round my way,

I want to purchase one of your pre built machines for immediate dispatch hopefully on a next day delivery (Thursday!!) is this going to be feasible given the dramas?

Thanks

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
No worries, BT are always screwing up round my way,

I want to purchase one of your pre built machines for immediate dispatch hopefully on a next day delivery (Thursday!!) is this going to be feasible given the dramas?

Thanks

If you order by 3pm there should be no issue in getting these to you tomorrow. :)