pny quadro 3700fx - For sale

jastow

Bronze Level Poster
pny quadro 3700fx - For Sale

I am currently having a pc built by PCS and having a new GPU also ( quadro 4000) so am selling my old graphics card which is the quadro 3700fx if anyone is interested ???

Open to offers

email me

Jason

p.s not sure were to post this so did it twice

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
pny quadro 3700fx - For Sale

I am currently having a pc built by PCS and having a new GPU also ( quadro 4000) so am selling my old graphics card which is the quadro 3700fx if anyone is interested ???

Open to offers

email me

Jason

p.s not sure were to post this so did it twice

Couple of things, not sure how PCS would feel selling your card on their forums.

Secondly just post in one place, if its the incorrect place a mod would move it :)

jastow

Bronze Level Poster
If it wrong then feel free to remove it, just figured I would give someone the oppurtunity to have it before it goes over to ebay. not everyone can afford to spend 100's on a graphics card especially a quadro ? :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
holy &@~£!

who do you work for? and why dont you have it in your spec, and i thought you were a programmer

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
holy &@~£!

who do you work for? and why dont you have it in your spec, and i thought you were a programmer

Im a programmer and 3D modeller, however I do alot of game design at home and gaming, so having a quadro card would be no use for me. We tried a quadro 6000 running crysis and i think we got 11fps out of it lol, hence why I have the 580's.

jastow

Bronze Level Poster
Im a programmer and 3D modeller, however I do alot of game design at home and gaming, so having a quadro card would be no use for me. We tried a quadro 6000 running crysis and i think we got 11fps out of it lol, hence why I have the 580's.

I do a bit of programming at uni, found it difficult to pick up though as I have never touched on computer languages before I went to uni, So I have moved into the network modules for my 2nd year, but my main love is modelling and animation, though not a master yet, I make up with enthusiasm. In fact just woking on an exagerrated musclar male in maya with hope to rig and animate, going to finish him off in zbrush though I think. I am also fortunate enough to have ordered a quardo 4000 :)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I do a bit of programming at uni, found it difficult to pick up though as I have never touched on computer languages before I went to uni, So I have moved into the network modules for my 2nd year, but my main love is modelling and animation, though not a master yet, I make up with enthusiasm. In fact just woking on an exagerrated musclar male in maya with hope to rig and animate, going to finish him off in zbrush though I think. I am also fortunate enough to have ordered a quardo 4000 :)

Cool, I wish I could model characters, im useless at it though, I can model objects no problem, whether its cars, guns etc but not characters or aliens etc :(

jastow

Bronze Level Poster
It's finding the flow of edgeloops that is difficult trying to make the topology flow . done one car in the past planning on maybe doing a concept in a couple of weeks I think