Possible purhase and some suggestions

steveuk87

Super Star
haha i got another monitor but it doesn't seem to recognise me as having 2 when i hook it up.. one is using HDMI and the other VGA is that the problem?

Steve

Meds

Once connected, you have to reboot the PC for the GPU to give out the signal to the other port.

When in Windows, push and hold the "Windows Key" and tap "P", it will give you options to duplicate, extend etc etc. <- that's if you have Windows 7, you do don't you?

Rakk

The Awesome
very nice build dude, but why have 2 monitors?

Steve

true but just for gaming.. bit extreme in my book

Steve

Because you can have the game full-screened on one screen and everything else on the other, like browsers for looking up stuff, combat trackers, Ventrillo (VOIP) and whatever else :).

I find it very difficult without a second monitor now (as I found out a month or two ago when the power supply for my 2nd monitor died).

deadone

yeah thats the exact reason im looking at a possible 2 monitor setup. i do play alot of online games so 1 screen for the game and the other for whatever else, gaming chat etc.

i have 2 monitors now but 1 has had it last days.

also as for the haf-x case, if you could add that to your stock list im sure it would be pretty popular inluding myself once i have gathered the funds etc together.

Mick