Pre-production time is sooo long!

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
Hi everyone,

I know there has been posts already on this subject.

Ordered my new laptop (Vortex IV) with a few upgraded components on the 10th October and was in processing for 2 days.. The soon to be loved laptop has been in pre-production for 10 working days.

through my desperate impatience I contacted PCs through email and was responded to extremly fast, and was told it should have already been in building on the 9th working day...

So today (12th working) I decided to ring PCs (feeling bad that im hassling them knowing their very busy :whistling:) and have now been told it will hopfully maybe be built by next week!

I'm a patient guy but the waiting times are making me want to tear my face off :taz:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Just be patient, if there is a delay is probably because of many other orders. You should get it soon :)

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
Its 15th working day for me now :(

PCs told me on the phone that no parts are missing and all components have been gathered so at the moment its just sitting there in pre-production...
I imagine ive been pushed to back of the queue becuase of others people fast tracks :(

Might just pay for fast track as well now to be honest...

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Its 15th working day for me now :(

PCs told me on the phone that no parts are missing and all components have been gathered so at the moment its just sitting there in pre-production...
I imagine ive been pushed to back of the queue becuase of others people fast tracks :(

Might just pay for fast track as well now to be honest...

Fast track and standard delivery are different departments. It is really worth it to fast track now, just try to be a bit more patient. I am sure you get it soon. The longest part is pre-production, testing and quality control usually take 1/2 days.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Mine has ONLY been in Pre-Production for 4 days and I'm already wanting it to be 'In Building'. I'm impatient because its my first PC!