Pre production working days

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Sounds like using Saturday overtime to help with backlog.

I finally got my email with estimated build date as Friday 3rd July - which would be 21 working days. Fingers crossed get to it little before that and it arrives next weekend but after all the uncertainty would be very happy with that. Certainly seems they’re starting to get on top of it!

Lockistaf

I know mine went into testing at 2:49pm on Friday, hoping monday itll get done before 3pm so it can get same day dispatch :)

Ülker

I feel like I'm never gonna get my PC. I placed my order on the 24th of June and my estimated build, (not even including testing or dispatch times,) is the 27th of July...

SJWU

I feel like I'm never gonna get my PC. I placed my order on the 24th of June and my estimated build, (not even including testing or dispatch times,) is the 27th of July...

This doesn't seem to be abnormal right now. I placed my order on June 11th and my estimated build date is July 17th - so just over a month in pre-processing. PCS are really stretched right now, I'm sure they're doing the best they can :)

Ülker

This doesn't seem to be abnormal right now. I placed my order on June 11th and my estimated build date is July 17th - so just over a month in pre-processing. PCS are really stretched right now, I'm sure they're doing the best they can :)
Yeah I know... I just wish there was a way to reduce this time in any way. Waiting an entire month without any alternatives is really hard right now as me and my partner are falling seriously behind on univeristy assignments.

stegor

Bright Spark
Yeah I know... I just wish there was a way to reduce this time in any way. Waiting an entire month without any alternatives is really hard right now as me and my partner are falling seriously behind on univeristy assignments.

So why didn't you order a pre-built one?

stegor

Bright Spark
The lead time I was told was considerably shorter before I purchased. It was only after when I received an email noting that the Pre-Production time will be this long.
It was probably 15-18 working days. That's still nearly 4 weeks. Not that much different. If it's so important then cancel and order a pre-built.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
So tomorrow? Looking good this week then - I'm Friday atm but only got the update on Saturday so not expecting another update before the build. Excitement slowly building