Pre production working days

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
2489920A-2BC4-4B1A-9DAE-88BF73D9C800.jpeg

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
oh my just found out fast track build is back sorry guys who have had orders in for ages but definitely putting in my order today and paying for fasttrack build before too many do the same, oooo just been told I have to sort the car insurance before I’m allowed to order my build grr the one who must be obeyed has spoken

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
little does the god who must be obeyed on pain of lots of shouting know Ive already been on the job just want my renewal quote from current insurer so i can make final decision but has meant waiting for 9:30 till thier renewal line is open

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
😉 just do what I do squirral them away someplace safe incase needed at a later date then promptly forget safe place and end up buying the spares at a later date when you need them, then swear profusely when you then find them
I have a box of all my motherboard screws going back to my first build in 2001! I’m very proud of it! Never ever use any of them, but they look pretty and make me a better man! :ROFLMAO:

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
oh my aman after my own heart. When I started muttering about getting a custom built system, the shouty god who must be obeyed made me clear out my chest of draws of forgotten parts :- litteraly 20 years of cables, packets of extra screws replaced parts ie upgraded gpu's of systems long gone, fans that i had forgot I'd bought or even forgot to install etc ended up with 3 big bin bags of it to go to the recycle center🤭😬