Pre production working days

mikey77

Hello all !
After 22 working days my order reached “building” today at 07:00 and “testing” at 10:30.
If everything will be fine in testing stage when should I expect my order to be with me? Tomorrow or Wednesday?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello all !
After 22 working days my order reached “building” today at 07:00 and “testing” at 10:30.
If everything will be fine in testing stage when should I expect my order to be with me? Tomorrow or Wednesday?
Very much the same answer as given a few messages ago:

radhumble

Unfortunately, there still seems to be delays with the RMx 750W power supplies so temper your expectations accordingly. My order has been delayed until the shipment comes in

CeacNoriSS

... after 21 working days and 2 emails that they said will be done on 16 th july then 13 th july ... they just found out they don t have the power supply ... i ll never recomand this PCS...ist !!!!! "all the best !!"

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
... after 21 working days and 2 emails that they said will be done on 16 th july then 13 th july ... they just found out they don t have the power supply ... i ll never recomand this PCS...ist !!!!! "all the best !!"
There's no need for that kind of language, you have been warned. You're in the same boat as everyone else, any date given is an estimate and just that. The fact you've only signed up to post this comment leads me to suggest you're not interested in balanced communication. Any further infraction will result in a ban.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
but first u don t have to lie all the ppl "on the boat " if i knew at the begining I wouldn t buy from u
Firstly, it's not "me", I have nothing to do with PCS.

Secondly, it's an estimate, ie, they don't know for sure how long things are going to take, it's a guess, there's no way for them to know.

Grow up and accept you're in a queue and have some patience.

D

Deleted member 17413

The Mods are volunteers, they dont work for PCS...
And stuff about the delays covid has caused has been up on their site for weeks and weeks on end ... dont blame PCS just because you didnt look, theres been no secret about any of it.

Anyway...

Day 14 in Preproduction, emails estimating 22/23rd of July as build date...so hopefully last couple of weeks and i'll be here!

Last edited by a moderator:

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
When do schools go back?? Not soon enough by the look of it. That's what's wrong with society nowadays. The sense of entitlement is unbelievable. As already said, wait in line like everyone else.

Alice11

Hello :)
so all of you are saying : put your butt up and wait for PCS ! :)))))))
ps. I don t belive that on this era there are ppls stupid enough to do this kind of job pro bono !
PEACE !

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hello :)
so all of you are saying : put your butt up and wait for PCS ! :)))))))
ps. I don t belive that on this era there are ppls stupid enough to do this kind of job pro bono !
PEACE !
What job? You mean help people on her for free? Almost everyone on here gives their time, knowledge, and experience for free.

Not everything is about money and life is about how much you give not just how much you can get. :)

Alex0991

A few people replying weirdly on here, im just interested in waiting alongside others for a brand new PC and seeing how close we are all getting to our new pride and joys!

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Curious on people's thoughts with this.

I know it had been roumered that nVidia are stopping production of their 2080s etc ready for the launch of the new series.

If you have ordered a build with one of these cards, do you think it might affect the build when it comes to build day, eg in 21 working days time? Or do you think the PCS have enough in stock for the orders which have been placed?

Id just hate to wait a month until build date only to be told that the graphics card is out of stock and I'll have to wait for the new gen 😬

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Curious on people's thoughts with this.

I know it had been roumered that nVidia are stopping production of their 2080s etc ready for the launch of the new series.

If you have ordered a build with one of these cards, do you think it might affect the build when it comes to build day, eg in 21 working days time? Or do you think the PCS have enough in stock for the orders which have been placed?

Id just hate to wait a month until build date only to be told that the graphics card is out of stock and I'll have to wait for the new gen 😬
They’re just stopping manufacturing of new cards but there will still be millions of units out in shops. It won’t affect your order at all.

Iqbal

Hi just wanted when does testing and then dispatch start? My system went into build stage at 5:17pm Tuesday 14th July.

Just want if anyone know when they normally start testing and dispatch after this updated stage.

thank you for taking your time to help me 😊

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi just wanted when does testing and then dispatch start? My system went into build stage at 5:17pm Tuesday 14th July.

Just want if anyone know when they normally start testing and dispatch after this updated stage.

thank you for taking your time to help me 😊
Usually building is done within a day, so will probably enter testing tomorrow. Testing totally depends on weather a problem is found in which case it would have to be repaired and then put through testing again, but normally testing is up to 24 hours.