Pre-Production...

Donnie_Brasco

Ah got you. Yes, fair enough then. More glad to know I wasn't missing out something I should have known otherwise.

Looking forward to seeing the pics though, I was due to go for the same case as you, but went another route.
Has yours arrived or you waiting? And didn’t wanna spend much on a case as you won’t be able to see mine anyways

Cobblers

Enthusiast
No, not yet... on 18 days production time at the moment. It didn't help I changed my system quite drastically or that's the thought. 2060's are due in this week, so it should go into building shortly after - so 2nd/3rd? Depends on where I am in the que. Either way, it will be this week coming or week after.

Your case is pretty decent and I've seen it used/demo'd a lot on You Tube. IMHO it's a nice looking case and not much difference than what will be my CoolerMaster case. Main reason for change is having used that brand a lot in the past.

Donnie_Brasco

No, not yet... on 18 days production time at the moment. It didn't help I changed my system quite drastically or that's the thought. 2060's are due in this week, so it should go into building shortly after - so 2nd/3rd? Depends on where I am in the que. Either way, it will be this week coming or week after.

Your case is pretty decent and I've seen it used/demo'd a lot on You Tube. IMHO it's a nice looking case and not much difference than what will be my CoolerMaster case. Main reason for change is having used that brand a lot in the past.
Hope it leaves production soon mate. Mine went from expected 13th feb, to the 8th, 3rd and now 1st. Currently awaiting dispatch, said on email most likely shipped Monday

Cobblers

Enthusiast
It was scheduled for the 15th and has gone down to the 1st as of my last email. Though it would be great to have received a new system sooner it worked out better that way as it gave me more opportunity to make changes to the system.

Your build looks really nice though and I'd be pleased with it. Should blast some games.... what are you intending to use it for?

Donnie_Brasco

It was scheduled for the 15th and has gone down to the 1st as of my last email. Though it would be great to have received a new system sooner it worked out better that way as it gave me more opportunity to make changes to the system.

Your build looks really nice though and I'd be pleased with it. Should blast some games.... what are you intending to use it for?

Donnie_Brasco

I’ll be playing Dayz, squad, he’ll let loose and warzone.

Donnie_Brasco

You'll blast them... hoping the extra PC performance will oncrease the kill count then? ;)
Hahah. In all fairness I just wanted peace of mind for the next couple of years. I’ll be sticking with 1080 p for a while, then when the time comes it’ll be 1440p

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Yes, I'll be following the same plan. GPU upgrade to coincide with a new monitor. Besides, stock levels and price may become a little more competitive should things begin to turn around and we fall back into some normality. (here's with fingers crossed)

viniboi9

Just called them and they said there’s 1500 computers in front of mine in pre production. Mines been in pre production for 19 working days. He also said they build around 100-200 per day.

Didn‘t know they had THAT many orders 😱
My order has just gone into building, so roughly judging by the numbers the customer service lad gave me it took them 4 working days to build 1500 computers, which is impressive to say the least.