PRICES SLASHED ON nVIDIA GTX 570 & GTX 580 GRAPHICS CARDS!

Meds

price-drop.jpg

Some of you may have already noticed, but at the start of the week we decided to treat current & potential PCS customers and slash the price of our nVidia GeForce GTX 570 & GTX 580 Graphics Cards. If you're looking for an upgrade or to buy a brand new PC then now is the time to do it!

Hurry, before we change our mind or even worse - run out of stock!

For details about purchasing individual graphics cards for upgrades (existing customers only), get in touch with our Sales Team :)

Note: If you order a 1.5GB GTX580, you'll also get a free copy of Battlefield 3 - bargain!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Prices?

I checked on the configurator and the prices for the 570 are different on different pages - £216 on bulldozer, £208 on Llano, £219 on SB

Which is it?

JSG10

Expert
Yep, prices please! :) And annoying that I already own B3 heh. Very tempted to upgrade to a 570, my 470 still copes absolutely fine but a 570 would be nice :D

Rakk

The Awesome
Prices?

I checked on the configurator and the prices for the 570 are different on different pages - £216 on bulldozer, £208 on Llano, £219 on SB

Which is it?

Prices for graphics cards on the configurator have always varied dependent on the rest of the build.
But for best guess until someone replies, take the biggest number you find in the configurator and add a bit :)

Meds

I'm afraid I cannot disclose exact prices via the public forum. For upgrades or buying individual components fire an email over or make a quick call to our Sales Team - they will be able to get you up to speed with accurate pricing.

Fear

Prolific Poster
Ooh bargains thanks for letting us know Meds :D sent an e-mail on the main site for a price of a GTX580 so may have to rob another bank :innocent:

Meds

Ooh bargains thanks for letting us know Meds :D sent an e-mail on the main site for a price of a GTX580 so may have to rob another bank :innocent:

Lol, no worries. I'll sure the jail term will be worth it... just hope the GTX580 will play latest games in 10 years time :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Awesome, but am not aloud another missus veto'd it :(

awwwwwwwwwwww I feel like a kid in pet shop!!!! :(

Last edited:

Fear

Prolific Poster
Lol, no worries. I'll sure the jail term will be worth it... just hope the GTX580 will play latest games in 10 years time :D

Oh no i did not plan on being caught :ph34r: i was just thinking my GTX580 is a little lonely and might like a bit of company :gunsmilie:

danielw2599

Silver Level Poster
This has come at the perfect time as I want another 580 for sli!

thanks Meds!

Edit, are 3gb cards included in the price slash?

Edit2 just ordered :)

Last edited: