Push pull configs?

Teaz

Godlike
There is further info of the push pull config on the screws if you need to know what screws they roughly are :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
There is further info of the push pull config on the screws if you need to know what screws they roughly are :)

thanks dude, i've read ya review looks a right pain. I'm sure i read on the coolit site, that its easy to customise your own push pull config.

ps cheers for the email!

BAD SANTA

Yer if you have an Eco then get 2x akasa vipers, I bought f12 and they ate pretty good, it dropped my temps by about 8-10 which is more than I thought it would.
I have read people that have used vipers have dropped temps even more so although they are quite expensive they are worth it.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yer if you have an Eco then get 2x akasa vipers, I bought f12 and they ate pretty good, it dropped my temps by about 8-10 which is more than I thought it would.
I have read people that have used vipers have dropped temps even more so although they are quite expensive they are worth it.

sounds cool thanks dude, was looking at getting two 120mm asaka apache blacks. will have a look for the vipers

Cheers for the reply.

BAD SANTA

Vipers have a faster max rpm (600-1900) and a higher max static pressure of 2.98.

The apache max rpm (600-1300) and max static pressure of 2.64

tom_gr7

Life Serving
No just the fan but they do look cool as heck. I want a pair.

yeah they do look pretty cool. Will definitely be purchasing two of these. I'm also looking for a 140mm fan for the bottom of my sniper case, but kinda want it to match with the yellow.

Cheers for the recommendation.

Tom

BAD SANTA

Yer but the coolermaster are louder with only about 2or 3 more cfm difference if that even as every fan has it's own allowances also when your using it for a rad static pressure is more important as you have to push air through not just move it.
And finally the vipers look miles better lol.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
"Excalibur, as the name suggests, is inspired by the legendary sword of King Arthur from the Middle Ages." lol haha, how can coolermaster relate King Arthur to case fans! But anyway cheers for the link teaz

Think I'm going to go for the vipers, but need to find a 140mm fan to match.

BAD SANTA

They are but in a different way, these are designed to spin slower and move a higher volume of air where as the vipers are designed to spin fast and move shed loads of air.
It's hard to find any 140mm fans that spin very fast as they produce heaps of noise and although this doesn't bother me the manafactures just don't make them.
You could probably find something about as good as the noctua but it probably won't look as nice and probably won't move air much better.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I might just go for 3 120mm vipers. I want something that will shift a hell of alot of air! I'm not concerned with noise, i will just turn up the volume lol.