Push pull configs?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
You could but it could be pretty battered with a bit of noise lol. not sure how much air it will take in as the bottom has room for air to be taken in but not alot since the gap aint "big" unless you can counter that by taking out the filter which slightly override that problem but in return, you will have dust getting into your case.

I get what you mean dude, i wanna keep the dust filter in. Is it a pain trying to put a 120mm fan in as opposed to a 140mm?

cheers

Teaz

Godlike
not really, its justt annoying that you have to take the bottom casing off the case frame to screw the fan in properly lol where the 140 fan, you can just clip it in; it can be screwed in too but same procedure with the screws if you want it fitted properly.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
not really, its justt annoying that you have to take the bottom casing off the case frame to screw the fan in properly lol where the 140 fan, you can just clip it in; it can be screwed in too but same procedure with the screws if you want it fitted properly.

I get what you mean dude, hmm decisions

thanks for the help teaz n bad santa too

tom_gr7

Life Serving

Just one last question teaz, if i took off the bottom casing off to install a 120mm fan, does this remove the dust filter, or will that still be there?

Teaz

Godlike
will still be there as its screwed to the case frame lol. you will have to unscrew the filter then install the fan on it then screw the whole thing back onto the case frame then after pop back the bottom casing.

Teaz

Godlike
how many fans are you getting and which one? if you're getting 2 vipers then which has the 4pin pwm connector then get this. this will work with any other 4pin or 3pin fan :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
how many fans are you getting and which one? if you're getting 2 vipers then which has the 4pin pwm connector then get this. this will work with any other 4pin or 3pin fan :)

nice one cheers dude, yeah goin for the 2 vipers, n one noutua 140mm for the bottom.