Pussycat?

Blackdog

Bright Spark
TJ.PNG

+1 for TJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIO8z4yOA8w

kruppsy

Master
Pretty sure after close inspection, that is in fact the entirety of the lyrics :)

There's a verse that no-one sings anymore...like the English national Anthem...it goes on about his favourite cat lit tray, building lit castles with the moggie next door and the fun times he had with string...apparently...

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
There's a verse that no-one sings anymore...like the English national Anthem...it goes on about his favourite cat lit tray, building lit castles with the moggie next door and the fun times he had with string...apparently...
English national anthem? would that be Jerusalem then? :)

kruppsy

Master
I perhaps should have put 'god save then queen' to remove ambiguity, but the old dear has had enough press lately bless her :) I have to admit, I don't get the Jerusalem bit...not very well educated on, well...a lot...

Last edited:

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I perhaps should have put 'god save then queen' to remove ambiguity, but the old dear has had enough press lately bless her :) I have to admit, I don't get the Jerusalem bit...not very well educated on, well...a lot...
Well,God save the queen isn't the "English" national anthem is what I was getting at. :)

kruppsy

Master
So was this Jerusalem number then? I'm not being funny, I didn't know god save the queen wasn't officially it until about 5 seconds ago when I Googled it.

kruppsy

Master
I very much doubt that flucky thought his thread would have headed down this tangent but have some rep mate because I'm happy to admit I never knew that.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The National Anthem of England, NI, Scotland and Wales is God Save the Queen. Fact.

We just let t'others have their own little songs for sporting events to make them feel a bit better about themselves :)

Look, its all irrelevant, God Save the Queen, Flower of Scotland, Bread of Heaven...they're all dull.

Face it, we all want the Italian one to be our National Anthem and you can try and deny it all you want, but you'll never win :)

Uhm, anyway, back OT:

Flucky, didn't you ever have a session with some rozzers at school that explained why drugs are bad? Now you know why (when you read your OP in a while :) )

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
The National Anthem of England, NI, Scotland and Wales is God Save the Queen. Fact.

We just let t'others have their own little songs for sporting events to make them feel a bit better about themselves :) )
God save the queen is the national anthem of the UK,not the integral parts of it,so it would be more respectful to the rest of the UK and also less confusing if England adopted one of their own to represent them in sporting competitions. :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
We would, but it is likely deemed that it would upset some people, so we aren't allowed :)

Ah well, we've always got Three Lions/Swing Low :D

Whats new pussycat woaaaaah

(do not know any more of the song)

"What's New Pussycat"

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat face!
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat lips!
You and your pussycat eyes!
You and your pussycat nose!