Putting Names To Faces

Xavien

Enthusiast
This one is for crawlerbasher......

and

I quite like Final Fantasy to :) Just a few of my FF collections, and yes the shiva sisters bike is as awesome as it looks

just waiting on the odin figure now in september :)

LDUK

Master Poster
Great. My imagination was what really me me love you guys. Now I hate you all lol. I joke <3

Me and my Brother:
27180_10150133688680694_750430693_11579619_670421_n.jpg

My Avatar:
25098_10150157345680694_750430693_12043975_1151597_n.jpg

Fosters:
26809_10150159478525694_750430693_12103653_2148416_n.jpg

That is all, hope you get over it soon and your eyes heal quick.

steveuk87

Super Star
haha i wanna know who gave me rep for "my hair being kool, and my eyes veing scarey!" haha cz that was awsome!

Steve

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
No noe looks metal enough, I'll break the ice here:
metalhead2.gif

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

As you can see I am Britain's most attractive man......

Sweeney47

I recently had my hair cut for an interview but I had hair of a very similar length to yours! No uber headbanging shots though :(

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
This one is for crawlerbasher......

and

I quite like Final Fantasy to :) Just a few of my FF collections, and yes the shiva sisters bike is as awesome as it looks

just waiting on the odin figure now in september :)

I've got some of them FFXIII one too.

I'll show you my collection tomorrow when my new digital camra comes though the post.

Matt

Bright Spark
Moving on from Jacks sex appeal, will be interesting to see 'what' some of our female members post.

Better change 'what' to 'if'. :D

Gorman

Author Level
Moving on from Jacks sex appeal, will be interesting to see 'what' some of our female members post.

Better change 'what' to 'if'. :D

rofl. Well as far as PCS staff go, id say thats going to be a loooong wait.

Rakk

The Awesome
Its to be expected, still we can all hope that Rakk posts a picture. :)

Well, that may take a while, since I tend to shy away from camera's and any pictures taken of me tend to end up with me pulling some horrible face which makes me look awful .......

Matt

Bright Spark
Well, that may take a while, since I tend to shy away from camera's and any pictures taken of me tend to end up with me pulling some horrible face which makes me look awful .......

Its alright, we all pull weird faces. Here's a few of mine. Maybe this will raise your confidence some what.

Weird face :eek:

22.jpg

Ponce Face

PICT0006.jpg

steveuk87

Super Star
haha dude your face is 2 differant colours :/ your forehead is white and your face is yellow... fun with face creams again? :p

Steve