Query re Order Process

YogiC75

You are right! I was looking at the GPU Core Wattage, damn and it was barely more than 80W, my bad!!
It might be one of the classical 90W+15DB, hence reaching 105W (more or less). So definitely more capable than the one reviewed by Techspot (80-95W).
And since it peaked 106W it's definitely boosting in light CPU scenarios. Well 3D Mark uses different moments for pushing GPU and CPU separately, so it definitely can boost as high as it can (because CPU is almost idling at 20W or so while GPU is being taxed). In normal gameplay it might not reach 106W all on the GPU, but should come in the midde.

PS @YogiC75 are your NVIDIA drivers updated? No less than 461.40 (the ones which supports RTX 30 laptop cards entirely)
@Macco26 I actually have no idea, could you please point me in the right direction, how to check and update these?

I don't think so, @Macco26 . If the max power was 106W, then it could be that it's a 90W with dynamic boost of +15W. Or it could be 100W that didn't reach dynamic boost or even a 115W that due to thermal limit (it's reaching 86°) can't reach the max power. You can see that at some point it reached power limit and also thermal limit, so it's still a bit hard to guess. In either case, the results are still impressive for 106W drawn and in my opinion it is a max-P version for sure.

@YogiC75 cannot thank you enough, you've been very helpful! Sorry for so many requests from us, but you're the first user in the forum to get the 2021 series of laptops and they changed quite a lot on the GPU side of things.
I found these on clevo-computers.com for both the 15" and the 17" barebones. Looks like they are both 90w
CLEVO-NH55DPQ-FHD-15-6-IPS-144Hz-INTEL-CORE-i7-10870H-NVIDIA-RTX-3060-SPECIFICATIONS-DESIGN-PO...jpg
CLEVO-NH77DPQ-FHD-17-3-IPS-144Hz-INTEL-CORE-i7-10870H-NVIDIA-RTX-3060-SPECIFICATIONS-DESIGN-PO...jpg

Macco26

Expert
Deinitely they are 90W + max 15W Dynamic Boost 2.0, totallying up to 105W, whenever the GPU is in the need, AND the CPU power is below 35W.

YogiC75

You are right! I was looking at the GPU Core Wattage, damn and it was barely more than 80W, my bad!!
It might be one of the classical 90W+15DB, hence reaching 105W (more or less). So definitely more capable than the one reviewed by Techspot (80-95W).
And since it peaked 106W it's definitely boosting in light CPU scenarios. Well 3D Mark uses different moments for pushing GPU and CPU separately, so it definitely can boost as high as it can (because CPU is almost idling at 20W or so while GPU is being taxed). In normal gameplay it might not reach 106W all on the GPU, but should come in the midde.

PS @YogiC75 are your NVIDIA drivers updated? No less than 461.40 (the ones which supports RTX 30 laptop cards entirely)
Yep, my drivers are all updated :)