Question for PCS

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
Hello!

Just a quick one, why dont you offer fan controllers?
It seems weird to me that you offer everything else, unless ive missed them.
So weird in fact that i assume there must be a reason and now im hoping one of you exceptionally knowledgeable creatures can fill me in :)

Cheers

JSG10

Expert
Probably because there are so many out there to choose from and you need to find one you like the look of that fits with the theme of the case you're after. If you want a fan controller you could always buy one and send it to PCS to fit for you :)

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
Yeah i know what your saying but you could say the same for picking the case itself, tbh everything in a custom build is entirely subjective.
I still dont understand why they wouldnt offer at least a few options for fan controllers, it would make it a lot easier for customers i think.

JSG10

Expert
Yeah I suppose you're right there.

Guess someone from PCS will be able to shed more light on it than me >.<

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite a niche product, even for us, and the demand has never really been huge. However, we will look into it further and perhaps offer something in the near future. :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
I dont know why but i really dont like the touch screens fan controller. i prefer the simple clean knob looks with a screen with simple display details like the lamptron fc5v2 or scythe kaze which are ideal to me lol.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
i dont really need one now as ive decided on the Sniper case but there is a touch screen one with good ratings, i think its by NZXT

there is also another classic looking one, dont know who makes that

EDIT:
These are the 2 i was thinking of

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Touch-Screen-Fan-Controller/dp/B002L16OMO/ref=dp_cp_ob_computers_title_1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Akasa-AK-FC-03-controller-5-25-drive/dp/B000NPA9W6/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1310663944&sr=1-1

Lol you need to learn how to use the url button :p, type what you want it to say highlight it, click the url button and put in the link :D, not the other way round.