RE: Horrific Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary.Rice

RE: Horrific Company

You deserve no credit for allowing my post on the forums seeing as you removed the pictures of the damaged graphics cards and also edited out most of my key points and damage.

Thank you though because it just goes to show how you cover your tracks and remove things you dont like.

Not to mention locking the thread after posting your side and editing my post.

By editing my post and trying to make me look in the wrong it has again reinforced my view that your company can not be trusted and that i made the right choice in not returning the graphics cards.

I would also like to comfirm that since getting my computer back i have not used it once and that it will remain in the same condition you sent it back in untill its been inspected by the courts.

Awful company and full of liers.

mpv

Bronze Level Poster
While I'm sure you are very upset my and many many others experience of PCS has been nothing but exemplory. I personally am utterly relieved that I didn't make the mistake of using other companies like cyberpowersystems who seem to have a terrible reputation based on customer experience. I will now use PCS for all my future PC and laptop requirements and will have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone I know.

I'm sure if you are reasonable and actually listen to (and follow) the advice you are being given by PCS then your situation will be satisfactorily resolved. I think calling them an awful company and liars is manifestly unfair and won't endear you to the watching population.

Good luck resolving your issue.

Mary.Rice

I informed PCS that i could not keep the orignal box as space issues to keep hold of a huge box was not possible.

The fact they have edited my post and removed parts of it including links to other reviews by people in similar positions that i am and the pictures of the damage to brand new graphics cards im not posting anything that is not the truth.

I have nothing to hide yet PCS are the ones hiding the truth and editing my post.

Calling the company awful and leirs is a accurate discription of this company from my personal experience.

The graphics cards are damaged and they have not included how i have tried to resolve this problem by offering them many many options and had all of them refused.

I will say before this whole thing happened i was very happy with my computer and would not take that away from the company. Im not here to say this company cant build good computers.

What i am saying is that the staff and services after getting the computer in my case has been horrific and people should stay well clear.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
They locked the post so other people (i am one of these) stopped spamming the thread

Personally you were in the wrong blaming them for the damage that you caused by not paying for packaging or getting sufficient packagin elsewhere

They paid for things you caused and i would get ****ed off at someone if all they did was shout at me down the phone when i was trying to help, by he sounds of it you were extremely rude

And taking it to the courts? What would that prove, that you werent willing to spend a bit of money to protect your goods

Most of the problems, such as the case dent and graphics card would have been caused whilst being delivered and is through no fault of PCS' and it is partly your fault and yodels fault for the damages

And what pictures, i was one of the first people to have read your posts and i saw no pictures, and didnt see 'edited by ____ at --:--' at the bottom either

Tbh if i was PCS i wouldnt blame them if they were getting extremely angry with you, i would be the same, the people working there are humans not extraordinary people who can do 1000s of things at once just for you

By the sounds of it you probably get this problem a lot... Hmmm i wonder why?

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
I feel I must say something on this matter, i am fully on pcs side on this, you should have kept you're packaging, end of, especially with something so expensive and fragile. As you unfortunately didn't £15 is reasonable in my eyes as if that was me all id want to do is get it back as safe as possible and get it fixed and returned in perfect condition.(at this point I would have been annoyed with myself for not keeping the box) If you paid the £15 and it came back in that condition then maybe your argument can stand, but as u didn't all points after not paying the £15 and using pcs packaging are down to you. I bought a pc from here and it is totally amazing and I would recommend pcs to anyone, calm down and read the thousands of positive reviews and search rma and realise sending back correctly would have got you a much more positive outcome you'll wish you paid the £15. You're angry, yes, but that anger should be at yourself not pcs.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I informed PCS that i could not keep the orignal box as space issues to keep hold of a huge box was not possible.

The fact they have edited my post and removed parts of it including links to other reviews by people in similar positions that i am and the pictures of the damage to brand new graphics cards im not posting anything that is not the truth.

I have nothing to hide yet PCS are the ones hiding the truth and editing my post.

Calling the company awful and leirs is a accurate discription of this company from my personal experience.

The graphics cards are damaged and they have not included how i have tried to resolve this problem by offering them many many options and had all of them refused.

To be honest it's your own doing seeing as you didn't keep the packaging. the booklet advises you to keep it. You could have put it in a pantry or in your loft. Not keeping it was negligible and caused further damage when returned

I will say before this whole thing happened i was very happy with my computer and would not take that away from the company. Im not here to say this company cant build good computers.

What i am saying is that the staff and services after getting the computer in my case has been horrific and people should stay well clear.

You not reading the booklet was negligence on your part. It says you should keep original packaging. Put it in your loft, garage or pantry? Not hard. Give it to family to keep. Your negligence further damaged it.

omens

Gold Level Poster
No offence but you couldn't keep the packaging. Fair enough. To then refuse to pay £15 is just ridiculous. If you'd used adequate packaging (either kept the original or bought the £15 stuff), you wouldn't have had this heartache.

I keep the packaging for any goods that would be too much to replace. Cardboard boxes can be flattened and put in spaces like under the bed.

Tell me - knowing what you know now, would you have declined the offer of paying £15 for the packaging?

omens

Gold Level Poster
untill its been inspected by the courts.
Are you sure the courts are going to take your side? They seem to have made every attempt to offer help but you've declined. It won't reflect upon you favourably.

What are you going to do if you lose?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
No offence but you couldn't keep the packaging. Fair enough. To then refuse to pay £15 is just ridiculous. If you'd used adequate packaging (either kept the original or bought the £15 stuff), you wouldn't have had this heartache.

I keep the packaging for any goods that would be too much to replace. Cardboard boxes can be flattened and put in spaces like under the bed.

Tell me - knowing what you know now, would you have declined the offer of paying £15 for the packaging?

I bloody wouldn't - I still have my 2005 xbox packaging. I have had 2 since (a pro upgrade as I wanted space) and a slim from the replacement program for 3000 affected consoles this may. I have All of the boxes for reference and warranty purposes. Common sense in a way. £15 isn't much as you are getting quality protection. better than Dell....

omens

Gold Level Poster
I still have the boxes for my PS3 and my TV. Helps when you're moving between rented accommodation as you're not gonna get much better packaging than that which the item came in.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I still have the boxes for my PS3 and my TV. Helps when you're moving between rented accommodation as you're not gonna get much better packaging than that which the item came in.

Yeah I have my laptop box, my wii box my tv box. I have literally every gadget box except my lamp :D (all phones and docks and stuff)

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
Yeah, keeping boxes to me comes naturally, buy a new expensive toy and auto pilot kicks in put box somewhere...... i bet ive kept more boxes in my lifetime than receipts.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
I will be throwing out the box as there is no room atall at my current residence, but i know for a fact i will be rma as i will be getting pcs to upgrade my system this xmas. All in all expecially after reading this and your previous post mary i will be paying the 15 pound happily. My pc is nearly 1700 pounds worth, it deserves a decent box not something blue peter would throw together.

Mary.Rice

Youve seen slected pictures of the damage and not the full packing of the computer but im not going to get into an arguement over that both me and PCS know what they have done.

They have carefully posted pictures that shows what they want you to see and have deleted the pictures of the graphic card damage.

The graphics cards damage could not of been caused by lack of packing but again you cant see that because they removed it so not to show that fact.

Reguardless of any opinions you might have of the selective packing pictures they posted the fact remains, it was a manufactors fault and any costs including replacement packing should of been provided which has been agreed by PCS but again they removed that part from my post.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I will be throwing out the box as there is no room atall at my current residence, but i know for a fact i will be rma as i will be getting pcs to upgrade my system this xmas. All in all expecially after reading this and your previous post mary i will be paying the 15 pound happily. My pc is nearly 1700 pounds worth, it deserves a decent box not something blue peter would throw together.

I will keep mine as I will RMA for upgrades in the future when I get mine (eventually...) - I am getting an extension over my triple garage (excessive righ?) and loft space will be HEUGE

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
Reguardless of any opinions you might have of the selective packing pictures they posted the fact remains, it was a manufactors fault and any costs including replacement packing should of been provided which has been agreed by PCS but again they removed that part from my post.

This is something you should have paid then requested in writing if you felt it should be refunded after. I work at a workwear company, if an item was sent to customer with a dodgy zip, they'd pay to send it back at the post office, then once QA check it over and the fault is with the garment a refund is given if requested.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Mary.Rice

It is clear from the previous thread here that we have done everything required and more in an attempt to satisfy you. We have even paid for your case (damage by your insufficient packaging), your packaging (which you threw away) and offered to rectify the damage to your graphics card 7 days ago. Our offer still stands.

Please can you tell me exactly what else we can do to help you? If you cannot act reasonably, I'm afraid we will have to close this thread too.

Reactions: mpv

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I probably wont be able to keep mine but i will more than happily hand over £15 for sufficient packaging to keep my baby safe

Status
Not open for further replies.