Rift (What servers)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So I know theres been a few Rift threads now (I also started one) however I didn't buy the game after BETA even though I enjoyed it.

That time has finally come where I delved deep deep deep into the depth of my empty bank account to purchase the game, and since i'll be starting a fresh Character, I was wondering what servers are people in so I know which ones to avoid! All joking aside obviously I'll join the one with the most of you in (although I doubt there will be more then 1 in a server) so if its a stalemate, I'm afraid you'll find out which of you I like the most ;) No but really, I'll just pick one at random, or to who ever will guide me the most. :2guns:

Last edited:

JSG10

Expert
Come to Icewatch (Guardians) :) Got a good friendly guild here too with plenty of high end players more than willing to help everyone out :) They've helped me loads lol.

JSG10

Expert
Pretty good in the higher levels. Since the free character transfers we've seem to have had an influx of players.

RichH

Gold Level Poster
Been playing around on the 7 day free trial and i'm pretty impressed.

Was wondering what the "end game" content was like tho ?

Ok, subscribed, whats your guilds name JSG10 ?

Last edited:

JSG10

Expert
Hey Sorry for the massive delay, only just checked the "RIFT" threads again >.<

I'm only just about to hit 50 and end game content, very challenging some of it! :)

Guild is Journey for Redemption. My main is Cadsuane.

MeveM

Bright Spark
What's the population like in the game now? I played it the first two months until my GPU blew up. when I get my new PC I was intending to return, but I was a little unsure about the population, most new MMO's die within the first few months, but I do know RIFT has been doing a little better.
Bit concerned that a game like RIFT which is based around massive invasions and rifts will run low on players. Wouldn't want to end up with something like Warhammer, based around massive keep sieges with no "army" to attack nor defend.

Just want something to occupy my time until guild wars 2 is out.

JSG10

Expert
Population has certainly increased on my server. They shut some down and turned them into test servers so increased the pop of all the others :) Plus on next patch they're adding in cross-server LFG etc so should be good :)

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Hey Sorry for the massive delay, only just checked the "RIFT" threads again >.<

I'm only just about to hit 50 and end game content, very challenging some of it! :)

Guild is Journey for Redemption. My main is Cadsuane.

Drop me a line if you ever need help in a dungeon run or something along those lines. I'm on Icewatch and Officer in Nostrum Dolus - my character is called Vindicta.

Main role dps at the top-end of equipment, with off-spec roles in Tanking and Barding.

JSG10

Expert
Lmao really? We've already met mate.. I'm fairly sure you're on my friends list!
I'm in the guild Journey for Redemption. Allied with TFO (Can't remember what that stands for haha) and a number of our members split to form a more dedicated raid guild Inferti Clique.

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Hrm, woops :) Let me update my friends list and make sure I make a note :eek:

I've definitely grouped with people from your guild, not sure if that was you though?

JSG10

Expert
Lol Well I've most definitely met you in game before, I think you may have helped me out some time ago when I was a lower level :)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Hmm ive just downloaded the 7 day trial, will give it a go tonight once Ive gotten this work out of the way :)