RMA Returned - Cooler position question

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So what you're saying is there is not a third grouping of holes at the top of the case, under the lip?

1642607654739.png

Madrugar

I would have hoped that if the Corsair H115i wasn't suitable to be installed correctly on my case then PCS might have mentioned this prior to signing off and returning my RMA.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I would take the fans off the roof and attempt to install there mate, it's definitely worth a try. It's a pain mate I know but be good to rule it out, certainly not ideal to have it where it is now

barlew

Godlike
I would take the fans off the roof and attempt to install there mate, it's definitely worth a try. It's a pain mate I know but be good to rule it out, certainly not ideal to have it where it is now
I agree id deffo give the top vent a go.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
If the roof doesn't work I would probably just mount it with the 4 screws at the higher level...... if it annoyed me I would just drill holes.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If the roof doesn't work I would probably just mount it with the 4 screws at the higher level...... if it annoyed me I would just drill holes.
Me too but you've seen what I've done to my case so I'm not sure I'm a wise person to take DIY advice from