Rockstar makes an announcement

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oooooooooo

20231108_181537000_iOS.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm all for optimism, but this is taking the biscuit!

With the announcement, there are many, many, MANY websites speculating on what the specs will be and this is particularly optimistic I think:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Not sure if this is pure optimism or complete dreamland!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm all for optimism, but this is taking the biscuit!

With the announcement, there are many, many, MANY websites speculating on what the specs will be and this is particularly optimistic I think:

View attachment 39213
View attachment 39214

Not sure if this is pure optimism or complete dreamland!
Did you hear the new battlefields specs? This is by the devs themselves, but they're saying it will run fine on a dual Core CPU! I didn't even realise they still made dual core CPU's! I await with baited breath.

It is crazy what a lot of recommended specs are with new games, and certainly on some (Hogwarts) doesn't live up to the power requirements

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
$150 is being suggested o_O

Which will either translate directly to £150, or be around the £139.99 mark :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't buy GTA6 on its own for that price.

If, and it's a big IF, that price was for GTA6 and full and complete access to all GTA Online 2 content without microtransactions, I could maybe see that price being reasonable.

This being Take-Two Interactive we're talking about though, that price will probably be for GTA6 and the base edition of GTA Online 2, with a couple of grand extra needed to get all the extra bits of GTA Online 2 with a ridonkulous number of microtransactions along the way!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I wouldn't buy GTA6 on its own for that price.

If, and it's a big IF, that price was for GTA6 and full and complete access to all GTA Online 2 content without microtransactions, I could maybe see that price being reasonable.

This being Take-Two Interactive we're talking about though, that price will probably be for GTA6 and the base edition of GTA Online 2, with a couple of grand extra needed to get all the extra bits of GTA Online 2 with a ridonkulous number of microtransactions along the way!

and thats the optimistic view :LOL: