Rockstar makes an announcement

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Just posted on Rockstars twitter

View attachment 39450
Homer The Simpsons GIF - Homer TheSimpsons Waiting - Discover & Share GIFs

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'll almost certainly buy it eventually, but I suspect it's going to want a monster PC to do it justice once it's finally out. Not entirely sure my near monster PC will be quite there, so GTA6 will have a place on my wishlist, but I won't be buying it for some time yet!

I bought San Andreas on release on PC, but it was years before I was able to play it as the PC I had at the time just wasn't up to it.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'll almost certainly buy it eventually, but I suspect it's going to want a monster PC to do it justice once it's finally out. Not entirely sure my near monster PC will be quite there, so GTA6 will have a place on my wishlist, but I won't be buying it for some time yet!

I bought San Andreas on release on PC, but it was years before I was able to play it as the PC I had at the time just wasn't up to it.
nvidia 5090 or higher :LOL:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

what would be good is if rockstar did settings for gta 6 like cyberpunk whereby things can be tweeked as needed with a level of control, im expecting the min requirements to be pretty reasonable considering rockstar would want as many people playing as possible to return there investment which would be quite substantial considering how long this has been in development.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
what would be good is if rockstar did settings for gta 6 like cyberpunk whereby things can be tweeked as needed with a level of control, im expecting the min requirements to be pretty reasonable considering rockstar would want as many people playing as possible to return there investment which would be quite substantial considering how long this has been in development.
More and more developers are doing that by putting out more complete lists of their specs so you can get an idea of the performance you'll get from different spec levels. I agree that the minimum requirements are likely to be reasonable, but I'd wanna play the game with as many of the bells and whistles as possible!