Rog 6990

Teaz

Godlike
not from anything i've heard besides their new release of the new rampage black edition motherboard with the thunderbolt card. Does anyone even buy their line up of gpu's sinces they dont make many of them compared to their motherboards?

BAD SANTA

They don't make many of them because they cost so much and only a few fanatics buy them just for bragging rights.
But if they do one soon I will buy it.
Problem is if they leave it to long they will be obsolete.

pez

I have spoken to Asus...and they told me the answer. However, I'm not allowed to divulge it I'm afraid :(

pez

I'm afraid I can't. I was out drinking with Ted Hsu who told me that if I beat him in a drinking game, I could announce the change. Alas, that guy can seriously put away drink :(

He now has incriminating pictures of me in some questionable pictures - thus, I can not say anything :(

BAD SANTA

Are you being serious? Normally I wouldn't believe you but as it happens I myself have had a few.

pez

Yeah, we were playing beer pong. Thought it was a dead cert being an ex American professional at the game - how wrong was I.

Turns out understanding the complexities of gravitational quantum's in a micro environment is more useful than being able to chug a beer in 1.89 seconds *shrugs*

pez

Freaking awesome mate. I work with a particular client in my day job. One of the guys I deal with told me earlier this week that he wouldn't be around to deal with CV's. Why? Cause he's off to a mates wedding in Singapore and then off to the Grand Prix......suffice to say there were a few expletives following through that conversation :)