rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

MrWilson

Godlike
Credit card.
Could be an issue with your bank account then, if it doesn't go into pre-production by tomorrow morning it might be worth ringing PCS (right at opening is best time to avoid a long wait) and see if they can identify the hold up.
While we wait I would be happy to have a look at your spec; there are some very knowledgeable people on here who could help you get the most bang for your buck. If you want you can start up a thread in 'Check my Spec' and we'll see what we can do. But completely respect if you're happy with it as is. :)

1622013035796.png

Still waiting :-(

Managed to nab a 3080 from Scan yesterday :cool:. Removed the 3070 from my order which showed that I was paying more for the 3070 with PCS than the 3080 cost me. Nice.
Hopeful that I will go into build today as I have consistently been told the 3070 was the only holdup. We will see....

MIke642

so I received my order only to find the 3070 was faulty 😭 Sent it back to them so awaiting a replacement card now.. guess I'm back in the queue!

Build time is now up to 11 days...but I entered full production today!!! 👀

Given the GPU shortage I'm surprised I've gotten out of pre production as quickly as I have. Unbelievably excited regardless, even if the wait isn't quite over yet 😊