rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Oronare

I think if you ordered before me (18 working days and is now in building) then there must be some other part which is currently out of stock or being ordered in for you, something random like a PSU or SSD. My build was with pretty ubiquitous parts and nothing 'exotic', such as a Samsung EVO 860 rather than some 2TB nvme. It's probably that which is slowing a build down rather than the CPU or GPU.

hemumr

I think if you ordered before me (18 working days and is now in building) then there must be some other part which is currently out of stock or being ordered in for you, something random like a PSU or SSD. My build was with pretty ubiquitous parts and nothing 'exotic', such as a Samsung EVO 860 rather than some 2TB nvme. It's probably that which is slowing a build down rather than the CPU or GPU.
I agree 100% if my order doesn't start building by next wednesday I might change my parts to the less popular ones (a little more expensive but worth)

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered 5 or 7 cant remember. But did amendments leter. My order wasnt wait for anythink only card

MMBaz

Nice one! Are they good cards? Everyone has their own preferences but I don’t like the small 2 fan design. I also read they can become loud at times. Would rather a full sized 3 fan model hopefully with customisable RGB lighting. That’s just me being picky though and would be happy to have anything! My current GPU is an MSI one so I’ve grown quite fond of that brand. Best case scenario I get an MSI, Gigabyte or other 3 fan one.

Oronare

Managed to get through to a rep who said that if it is listed as 'in building', then you are right at the front of the queue for a 3000 series GPU and it (the machine, delivered to me) will be with me in "a couple of days".