rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Ash_

Master Poster
retailers have had restocks today. If you want to try to source your own, be ready to try it today

Gibb0_

Guys I can confirm- with 5600x and 3070 I went into building in 4 working days! I didn't believe the guys who said it before but here we are!
Also went into testing in the last hour and now worried there has been a mistake, how quickly it was built and how it went to testing on a Saturday which I thought wasn't a working day?

The Satanist

Went into building just today.
1615240841674.png

Virtualoso

After reading this I swapped out my 3080 order for a 3070 as I'll be gaming in 1440p with a 10900k. Fingers crossed that the processing time drops from the supposed "90+ days" to "6 days" as above aha!

Last edited:

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
After reading this I swapped out my 3080 order for a 3070 as I'll be gaming in 1440p with a 10900k. Fingers crossed that the processing time drops from the supposed "90+ days" to "6 days" as above aha!
Good luck mate, looking at some posts from people waiting for a 3080, the wait is crazy long. I was going to go for a 3060ti but decided for the 3070 as the waits seemed shorter, the posts above seem to justify the extra cash. 5600x/3070 for me but only at 2 working days, I was kinda resigned to a long wait but 4-6 working days would be amazing!

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Was that in building for 20 working days? I thought it didn't go into building until they had all the parts and were...building it.

Currently at 4 working days, the wait is killing me already.
Looks like the 3070 is re-stocking more regularly than most of the other cards, so fingers crossed for everyone in the thread!

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
I had a chat with PCS on Live Chat yesterday afternoon as I was asking them to add some cables for the installation of two hard drives and I asked them about the 3070 stock. Bear in mind that I am only at 5 working days but they said there were no 3070s in stock just now but there's a good chance I will get mine built when the next load is delivered and I'm only at 6 working days just now. Looking at the waits on the other cards it definitely sounds like more 3070s are coming in (or less 3070 orders).

I had a chat with PCS on Live Chat yesterday afternoon as I was asking them to add some cables for the installation of two hard drives and I asked them about the 3070 stock. Bear in mind that I am only at 5 working days but they said there were no 3070s in stock just now but there's a good chance I will get mine built when the next load is delivered and I'm only at 6 working days just now. Looking at the waits on the other cards it definitely sounds like more 3070s are coming in (or less 3070 orders).
I'm going to pretend I did not read that so I don't get my hopes up..but good to know haha!