RTX 3080

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
Day 87 of waiting for 3080...

I’ve resorted to cracking this out ;) :ROFLMAO:

91A73F40-1563-47D7-AF09-BFB4A2C86ECD.jpeg

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
doesn't feel like PCS have acquired much stock over the last 2 weeks so my hopes of getting my machine by start of March have disappeared (im day 72) :(

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
doesn't feel like PCS have acquired much stock over the last 2 weeks so my hopes of getting my machine by start of March have disappeared (im day 72) :(
Chinese New Year was 12th February, minimum 1 week shutdown for celebrations, but can range up to 4 weeks, so can imagine not a lot of stock is being made at the moment.

Rakk

The Awesome
Guys, please try to keep the thread on track and stick to the 3080 :) - yes I've been deleting stuff again

It's been widely reported by both AMD, NVidia and Intel that stocks are likely not going to reach any kind of normality until end of march.

Considering you dont work for PCS, but you likely have a way better knowledge on these things than i, when do you expect us 40 day peasants will be graced with 'The Holy Silicon™'?

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Considering you dont work for PCS, but you likely have a way better knowledge on these things than i, when do you expect us 40 day peasants will be graced with 'The Holy Silicon™'?
The issue is PCS don't know as the manufacturer can't give them dates. So we are all in the dark.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
It does seem like it has been a while since anyone said on here that their 3080 order has moved into building. Forever hoping someone will prove me wrong...