RTX 3080

Tradestone

Just got an email to say mine is in building. 90 days here.

ib.jpg

Crumbledore

Well he/him, she/her, they/them and other, it's been fun...right?... I have been bested, I am weak.... gone are the days of cheer, lost are the sounds of PC fans spinning up. For all my strength, I have failed. I am not worthy of the grotesquely powerful 3080. My fall from grace to the 3070 has been one of my own doing. Though, through my failure, I, like so many before me have decided to brighten the future of those valiantly holding the front lines, staring perpetual boredom dead in the eyes and saying... "neigh, we shall never falter. Never again shall we fall to the might of crypto-miners." Fight the good fight. May the day come when we remember the sweet taste of gaming, the feel of the mouse and keyboard, the freshness of crisp visuals. What a glorious day it will be, when the sun shines on all in middle earth once more.

BBroadhurst

Glad I was proved wrong 😄 looks like the magic number has shifted to around 90 days now then...
It just gonna get longer and longer xD. From what I have seen Tuesday/Wednesday seems to be the most productive days (Not sure if true tho) So I like to check back every Wednesday to see what has happened.

Dulanar

Hi all,

I've been following this for a while before getting too impatient waiting for my GTX 3080 so I upgraded to the 3090. It seems they're in far better supply as at 59 days waiting, and a day after changing, my system is in testing and hopefully will be with me soon!

Obviously doesn't fix the current demand issues but it's an option if you can afford it.

Hi all,

I've been following this for a while before getting too impatient waiting for my GTX 3080 so I upgraded to the 3090. It seems they're in far better supply as at 59 days waiting, and a day after changing, my system is in testing and hopefully will be with me soon!

Obviously doesn't fix the current demand issues but it's an option if you can afford it.
I did consider doing that, however, I dont wanna spend near 3 grand on a PC, and personally I dont feel the performance increase is worth it for the price increase

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If you hit 100. @AgentCooper gives you the RGB edition of the vaccine while explaining the importance of cable management to you during the appointment 👀
treading on dangerous ground mentioning @AgentCooper , RGB and cable management all in the same sentence 😂
Funnily enough, I actually have been administering the vaccine over the past three weeks. Sadly, most of the OAPs don’t give a hoot about cable management. One of them even turned his hearing aids off halfway through my sermon.

1B692243-1400-40CA-87D7-35E5912198AE.png