RTX 3080

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
I know a few on here may switch to the 3080 Ti when its released but I was reading today that they will be announcing a 3070 Ti also. Is anyone likely to consider that instead. I haven’t really seen much about specs or price yet? Does anyone know anything?

Rakk

The Awesome
I know a few on here may switch to the 3080 Ti when its released but I was reading today that they will be announcing a 3070 Ti also. Is anyone likely to consider that instead. I haven’t really seen much about specs or price yet? Does anyone know anything?
Please try to keep this thread on topic about the 3080, queries about other cards can have their own thread(s)

scandy

I joined this just so that I can get my 50 day cake @AgentCooper (no oldies yet i'm only 50 days pre production today). I can't believe that this is my daily entertainment logging on to check the status of my order now like a lot of you I have been a silent follower. I put off buying RTX 3080 5800 before Christmas until the chip issues had sorted themselves out in the new year!! Err....April...cough...May...I can feel a sneeze coming on sometime for June!

I am sure that it will be worth the wait.

28-02-2021 Pre-Production 50 working days

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I joined this just so that I can get my 50 day cake @AgentCooper (no oldies yet i'm only 50 days pre production today). I can't believe that this is my daily entertainment logging on to check the status of my order now like a lot of you I have been a silent follower. I put off buying RTX 3080 5800 before Christmas until the chip issues had sorted themselves out in the new year!! Err....April...cough...May...I can feel a sneeze coming on sometime for June!

I am sure that it will be worth the wait.

28-02-2021 Pre-Production 50 working days
B856BA8B-D982-43E8-B847-9CA4965D9888.jpeg

At 100 working days myself now, just got an email saying that my order is being processed, but that they are awaiting stock on the GPU.

Hopefully, this means my order will be fulfilled when the next shipment of 3080s arrives.

Got email they said they are on track to get 3080 shipments for all orders remaining that were ordered back in 2020, I the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Looks like progress has slowed down so we will be seeing 120 and maybe even 130 working day people on here. Not pcs fault though, damn crypto miners and scalpers.

Currently I'm at 106 working days and in the top 60 orders, I could be 60th place or 10th who knows.

They do recommend any orders in 2021 to go for 3070 if they want to avoid more delays and they will keep queue order

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
What’s the longest wait now? If you think you are the longest post your date here and we may get a better idea of how much further it has slipped?

Sparta

Got email they said they are on track to get 3080 shipments for all orders remaining that were ordered back in 2020, I the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Looks like progress has slowed down so we will be seeing 120 and maybe even 130 working day people on here. Not pcs fault though, damn crypto miners and scalpers.

Currently I'm at 106 working days and in the top 60 orders, I could be 60th place or 10th who knows.

They do recommend any orders in 2021 to go for 3070 if they want to avoid more delays and they will keep queue order
Just made this account but I'm at 107 working days and mine just went to 'In Building' 10 mins ago

Bento

Bronze Level Poster

Yes I received the same email. Seems indeed that wait time will probably increase...I wonder if I'm simply just going to cancel my order since by the time I get the pc, new hardware will be available...and I don't really see the point in downgrading to get the order quicker.