RTX 3080

D

Deleted member 103489

someone on ebay are selling rog strix 3090 for 3k... hopefully nobody is daft to pay that but supose desperate times calls for desperate measures.

target680

Bronze Level Poster
Hazarding a guess, he won’t get that build on the 3rd, I’m willing to put money on it, he’ll be waiting til next year.
yeah it doesnt bode well. So many people are waiting. Im just gonna wait, leaving your space in the que is madness especially if you ordered on the 17th . I spoke to them today and they are getting small amounts each week. So the pre order que is slowly going down.
But it is a bad feeling that cant be denied. Its alot of money to spend, not something that happens alot.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Ordering in a few places to hedge your bets is a fair shout I guess but I definitely wouldn't be cancelling this far in either.

GarCul

Hazarding a guess, he won’t get that build on the 3rd, I’m willing to put money on it, he’ll be waiting til next year.
Absolutely nuts to do that. If been waiting since the 17th might as well just ride it out, probably just shot himself in the foot by doing that. I'm a 17th order as well and was also told it was just the 3080 I was waiting for. Madness to cancel now. I posted a while back that I was talking to PCS Monday 2 weeks gone about the 3080 and was told there was a shipment on its way containing MSI, Zotac & Gigabyte and it was due in 3 to 5 weeks. That 3 to 5 weeks on Monday coming is now 0 - 2 weeks so purely on my own speculation Im confident there will be good news over the next fortnight. There has also been a lot of public holidays over in the countries where a lot of those cards are manufactured in October which can have a delay in supply to air freight. Its a real pain but can't be helped, been very quiet on the forums this week with success stories and everywhere else Ive checked seems nothing has been arriving this week, could be imminent, maybe not............ patience !!! 🙏🙏🙏

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Absolutely nuts to do that. If been waiting since the 17th might as well just ride it out, probably just shot himself in the foot by doing that. I'm a 17th order as well and was also told it was just the 3080 I was waiting for. Madness to cancel now. I posted a while back that I was talking to PCS Monday 2 weeks gone about the 3080 and was told there was a shipment on its way containing MSI, Zotac & Gigabyte and it was due in 3 to 5 weeks. That 3 to 5 weeks on Monday coming is now 0 - 2 weeks so purely on my own speculation Im confident there will be good news over the next fortnight. There has also been a lot of public holidays over in the countries where a lot of those cards are manufactured in October which can have a delay in supply to air freight. Its a real pain but can't be helped, been very quiet on the forums this week with success stories and everywhere else Ive checked seems nothing has been arriving this week, could be imminent, maybe not............ patience !!! 🙏🙏🙏
PLEASE BE RIGHT PLEASE BE RIGHT PLEASE BE RIGHT PLEASE BE RIGHT PLEASE BE RIGHT

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
I rang up PCS yesterday afternoon with the idea of changing my CPU cooler to speed up the build process. Luckily there were no outstanding parts so it would start asap. The real strange part was that they actually told me my queue position (130), and that it should be built within that same evening or the very latest this morning. Been checking my emails every 30 mins since the call. Knowing my luck it'll start at 11:59 this morning aha

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
I rang up PCS yesterday afternoon with the idea of changing my CPU cooler to speed up the build process. Luckily there were no outstanding parts so it would start asap. The real strange part was that they actually told me my queue position (130), and that it should be built within that same evening or the very latest this morning. Been checking my emails every 30 mins since the call. Knowing my luck it'll start at 11:59 this morning aha
We must be very close as I was quoted around 160 in the queue last week on the phone (before they realised I had a 3080 on my build). They said the same about the next couple days once the cooler came in too. So, I dunno.

GarCul

We must be very close as I was quoted around 160 in the queue last week on the phone (before they realised I had a 3080 on my build). They said the same about the next couple days once the cooler came in too. So, I dunno.
I was 229, 18 days ago so 🤞🤞🤞

NatPic

Has anyone that ordered on launch day received their build yet? Just curious. I think if there were more people on here saying they had received something that would make invisible queuing feel better! If you are at 160 in the queue you really can't be far off... I ordered the day after which was dumb.

Rakk

The Awesome
Has anyone that ordered on launch day received their build yet? Just curious. I think if there were more people on here saying they had received something that would make invisible queuing feel better! If you are at 160 in the queue you really can't be far off... I ordered the day after which was dumb.
Yes, have seen some mentioned in the Discord channel and pictures as well, so yes there have definitely been some (though how many I could not even guess)

D

Deleted member 103489

Yes their have been a few, my 3090 build arrived week today now... not 3080 but ordered on the 22nd september at around 2pm

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
And still nothing. This is very odd. Twice PCS support staff have told me that my build should start pretty much immediately after I contacted them and twice that hasn't happened. I have no outstanding parts and I'm not even waiting on a 3080. I hope I'm not some weird glitch in the system :(

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
And still nothing. This is very odd. Twice PCS support staff have told me that my build should start pretty much immediately after I contacted them and twice that hasn't happened. I have no outstanding parts and I'm not even waiting on a 3080. I hope I'm not some weird glitch in the system :(
Be like Ted or was it Bill 🤔.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Be like Ted or was it Bill 🤔.
I think I'm just becoming incredibly unlucky. Just checked the configurator and the Fractal Meshify s2 is no longer available (the case I ordered). Gonna ring up and change it now. Urgh what a pain haha

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
I think I'm just becoming incredibly unlucky. Just checked the configurator and the Fractal Meshify s2 is no longer available (the case I ordered). Gonna ring up and change it now. Urgh what a pain haha
Same case I have on my build. Let me know what they say if it’s coming back into stock anytime soon. It might be less frustrating if the 3080 was available but another part was missing, for PCS to contact and say “would you like to change to get your order”. I’ve had that with many companies in the past in order to get the order done and dusted. At least then it’s not just hear say or invisible queues.

Last edited:

GarCul

If it was in stock when you ordered it should have been put aside for you. I checked on webchat last week for the same reason. I was told exactly that. My case is showing out of stock now but they said one has been put aside for my order and now its out of stock for anyone else

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
If it was in stock when you ordered it should have been put aside for you. I checked on webchat last week for the same reason. I was told exactly that. My case is showing out of stock now but they said one has been put aside for my order and now its out of stock for anyone else
I was told nothing is picked until your queue position comes up. To allow for amendments.