RTX 3080

UNDY91

3080 and 5900x on 105 working days here and still in pre-production. Perhaps another part of my build (and your friends) might be out of stock although they never mentioned anything or else I would had amended. I'll get in-touch if it hasn't budged today.

Hopefully your build and delivery is speedy.
Yeah another system to see your place in line would be great for PCS. But I get that it wasn't really an issue up until the 30xx series of cards.

My friends build is identical to mine and also ordered before me so I have no idea what the backend system they use is doing.

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah another system to see your place in line would be great for PCS. But I get that it wasn't really an issue up until the 30xx series of cards.

My friends build is identical to mine and also ordered before me so I have no idea what the backend system they use is doing.
I just don't think their business and processes have been able to scale up in line with their growth over the last few years. Printing off orders on a Monday and crossing them off the list throughout the week just doesn't feel manageable at their scale. If they invested in a proper CRM system or tweaked how they are using it if indeed they do have one, they could solve a lot of problems which would keep customers informed and happy, they could get ahead of the game by sending out tailored automated emails as well which would reduce the strain on their customer support teams. With this latest 30xx series situation they would be able to share supply updates with the relevant subset of their customers. You wouldn't have situations where human error is the cause of build delays as opposed to stock shortage. It's kind of fundamental for continued growth in my mind really and really improve the overall customer experience.

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
1618410614621.png

Oh boy oh boy

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
Despite having my PC for over a month and a half now, I still find myself checking this page on regular basis. Find it interesting to see how the stock levels develop (or don’t) and still get a buzz when I see people’s rigs move into building!

AndHob

Bronze Level Poster
So it’s not the boxes that’s run out - it’s the foam....
“Unfortunately according to our dispatch team we are missing the foam packaging material to protect your system in transit to you. According to their information, we are due a shipment of the packing material to be delivered to us on the 16th. We should then hopefully be able to dispatch your order then.”

Wozzaa

“Unfortunately according to our dispatch team we are missing the foam packaging material to protect your system in transit to you. According to their information, we are due a shipment of the packing material to be delivered to us on the 16th. We should then hopefully be able to dispatch your order then.”
Please tell me this is a wind up, very funny........

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've been told it's about boxes yesterday and that they were going to have them delivered on April 15th (so tomorrow) to dispatch the orders

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Also into testing! Hopefully they get a delivery of shipping boxes/packing foam/wrapping tape/ribbon/bows today :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jman1222

I hope they've put foam in with my order.... I had an email that it's been dispatched this morning. What a crazy journey. 106 days in preproduction then built tested qcd packed and dispatched within 24 hours

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
I hope they've put foam in with my order.... I had an email that it's been dispatched this morning. What a crazy journey. 106 days in preproduction then built tested qcd packed and dispatched within 24 hours
Maybe there was just a delay in their tracking systems and you actually went into build sooner or something, because that does seem crazy fast! Having said that I expect these guys can get a PC built blindfolded in about an hour. I went into build yesterday afternoon and into testing at 10:45pm. I haven't paid for weekend delivery so I expect it will be delivered next week some time.

Just got off live chat :cry:
At only 32 days, I discovered the truth, I can change my order, cancel my order, or wait - another 3 months.

So...
Gonna suck it up, and wait!
Sure hope it is all worth it in the end 🤞

Dr_Benjy

Just got off live chat :cry:
At only 32 days, I discovered the truth, I can change my order, cancel my order, or wait - another 3 months.

So...
Gonna suck it up, and wait!
Sure hope it is all worth it in the end 🤞
Yeah I know the feeling.... been considering changing to a 3070 but it isn’t what I want really. Think it will be worth the wait!