RTX 3080

CookieSophie

1621951186315.png

Let's goooooooo!!!

SiAdams

Placed my order 2 weeks ago for the 3080 😬 will I be waiting more than likely 3-4 months for this do you reckon guys? Happy to wait just curious on your thoughts

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Placed my order 2 weeks ago for the 3080 😬 will I be waiting more than likely 3-4 months for this do you reckon guys? Happy to wait just curious on your thoughts
At a guess yes, do'nt forget we're taking working days and some folk are 100+, so lets say 20 working days per month, that's 5 months

MrWilson

Godlike
If the 3080 ti comes out and I change from 3080 to 3080 ti do you think it's worth the risk given I'm on 80 days waiting as we speak?
You won’t lose your place in the build queue. Availability is another question; we don’t know how many PCS is likely to get, although it is probably going to be similar to the 3080 with it being the top end gaming card and massively in demand. The only people ahead of you in the queue would be people on more than 80 working days who have also decided to switch to the 3080ti.

Wrightway

Just an FYI Buds if you have £300 they have literally just got some stock of MSI 3080 Suprim X Cards, Low stock so you would have to be quick / may have even missed them already. Personally i snatched the opportunity up.

Wrightway

Just an FYI Buds if you have £300 they have literally just got some stock of MSI 3080 Suprim X Cards, Low stock so you would have to be quick / may have even missed them already. Personally i snatched the opportunity up.
I should say an extra £300 as its on top of the existing cost of 3080 pre builds if that makes sense.