RTX 3080

rouchie

Rising Star
Happy days as it has finally gone into building. Not much long left until I'll have it 🙈. For everyone still waiting for their systems to go into building don't lose hope 🤘
Woo hoo! Nice one, Hopefully mine will follow in short order!! Day 97 for me

1626702230036.png

See you guys on the other side!!!!!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks, I think that's up to your imagination really. But if its rude in your head I apologise! I'm very disappointed in the service i'm now receiving from these guys. The flowchart clearly states 1-2 working days. Anyone ordering should be made a wear of the issues they have with order numbers and quantities or orders.

I appreciate the automated email but the content itself is vague and gives me no impression if this is yet another excuse that could last days, weeks or months.
Also, as per the banner on the homepage, it clearly states that these are anything BUT normal times and usual estimates are not accurate.

But despite that, yours is still within the estimation, you’re leaping to conclusions rather early.

RobV

Nice one. I am a day behind you, so hopefully I'll be celebrating soon. Nothing yet. I'll get cake tomorrow at least.
Shouldn't be long now brother. Considering that I spoke with them on Friday and I was left with the feeling that it would probably be around 2 more weeks, the email that I got from them today was absolutely great.

Shouldn't be long now brother. Considering that I spoke with them on Friday and I was left with the feeling that it would probably be around 2 more weeks, the email that I got from them today was absolutely great.
Just got a call to tell me that they can't fit all the fans, so I'll have to take one as spare. And my status has just changed to in build. Outstanding!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I appreciate the automated email but the content itself is vague and gives me no impression if this is yet another excuse that could last days, weeks or months.
As suggested, you could call them to find out more?

Or… even better, do what you did in that film you were in where you flew around the world so fast that you managed to turn back time so you could save Lois. Just fly the opposite direction and speed things up for yourself 👍

A6A25583-9E9F-4BE6-A69B-E5AA3010778C.gif

JayWilSmi

Mine arrived early Monday morning, OS, all my SSD/HDDs put in and software installed by mid afternoon. It's a flying machine compared to my old PC.

Only thing that let me down after waiting 104 days to get it, was to notice the smallest chip on the edge of the GPU! The very thing that held the build up, was the thing damaged when I got it.
May only be a minor issue and doesn't affect how it works, but still deflated me a little when I noticed it!

Happy gaming, editing and so on every one.
Best of luck to the rest of you in getting yours, hopefully sooner rather than later!🤘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Attachments

• 20210719_112453.jpg
    20210719_112453.jpg
    957.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 20210719_113235.jpg
    20210719_113235.jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 20210719_113510.jpg
    20210719_113510.jpg
    995.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20210719_213743.jpg
    20210719_213743.jpg
    915 KB · Views: 166
  • 20210719_213724.jpg
    20210719_213724.jpg
    895.9 KB · Views: 165

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Mine arrived early Monday morning, OS, all my SSD/HDDs put in and software installed by mid afternoon. It's a flying machine compared to my old PC.

Only thing that let me down after waiting 104 days to get it, was to notice the smallest chip on the edge of the GPU! The very thing that held the build up, was the thing damaged when I got it.
May only be a minor issue and doesn't affect how it works, but still deflated me a little when I noticed it!

Happy gaming, editing and so on every one.
Best of luck to the rest of you in getting yours, hopefully sooner rather than later!🤘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
An absolutely fantastic mindset and setup you’ve got going on there. It might not mean anything to you, but you’ve just created an amazing space.

SiAdams

The only issue is that I get a copy of Resident Evil Village with it and I will probably be a bit scared to play that!!
I get this as well with my build. Do you happen to know that if this offer is not available when my pc finally gets built, do we lose the offer?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I get this as well with my build. Do you happen to know that if this offer is not available when my pc finally gets built, do we lose the offer?
They’re normally either quantity limited or date limited. It’s quite possible with the wait times on the 3080 that you won’t get it.

The offer terms are nothing to do with PCS, it’s the component manufacturer, sometimes if you email them they will still honour it but they’re not under any obligation to do so.

rouchie

Rising Star
They’re normally either quantity limited or date limited. It’s quite possible with the wait times on the 3080 that you won’t get it.

The offer terms are nothing to do with PCS, it’s the component manufacturer, sometimes if you email them they will still honour it but they’re not under any obligation to do so.

I think it was the actually on the SSD and it was only recently added to my order so fingers crossed as a promotional item

Promotional ItemGet Resident Evil Village with select Samsung SSDs

SiAdams

Thanks for your reply mate and i did think this might be the case. I will drop them an email and see what they can do