Screenshots!

Keedar

Expert
City is going bigger and bigger but i am mean buildings.I cant build any airport because of space :/ People want to live in my city :) but i dont have space for new ones :/

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh one of my lasting memories of SimCity was the stupidly large cities that you blatently can't manage and eventually explodes :) Wonder why they restricted it to being so small.

SlickShoes

Yeh one of my lasting memories of SimCity was the stupidly large cities that you blatently can't manage and eventually explodes :) Wonder why they restricted it to being so small.

I think it's due to the performance of the game and the way they have structure the multiplayer too.

I was listening to the GiantBomb podcast and Jeff Gerstmann was saying that after playing for 20 hours and constructing a dense and full city of 350k people there was very noticeable slowdown on his PC with i5 2500k and a GTX 680, especially when zooming in to look at things in more detail.

I have already messed up 2 cities by trying to cram everything in to my city, you need to focus on a specific role for your city and buy other resources from other cities in the region. The main problem with this is if you don't run a private game and control all the other cities yourself to provide what you need then you get stuck in a public game with people that maybe hardly play or just make a mess of a city that produces no useful resources or services.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Sonic Adventure 2!

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-32-38-60.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-44-34-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-45-34-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-47-14-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-47-54-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-48-14-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-56-24-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-56-34-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-57-14-39.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2016-57-24-37.png

sonic2App%202013-03-11%2017-03-04-38.png

sted

Rising Star
Brings back memories. :p And the graphics are surprisingly not that bad, considering I had the Dreamcast and that sonic before even hitting secondary school, or is this maybe a remastered version?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Brings back memories. :p And the graphics are surprisingly not that bad, considering I had the Dreamcast and that sonic before even hitting secondary school, or is this maybe a remastered version?

Yeh HD Remastered, it only came out for pc a few months ago! :D

sted

Rising Star
That ping looks better than mine. :p

And Bsrz, that's the first I remember too. I played that one a lot, but never could complete it :D no matter how much I played. The above Sonic, with Shadow on the other hand, I completed that so many times I probably lost touch of reality! Haha but to be fair I was about five, if I remember when I had the Sega version.

Bsrz

Rising Star
That ping looks better than mine. :p

And Bsrz, that's the first I remember too. I played that one a lot, but never could complete it :D no matter how much I played. The above Sonic, with Shadow on the other hand, I completed that so many times I probably lost touch of reality! Haha but to be fair I was about five, if I remember when I had the Sega version.

I remember killing the first boss I think it was the guy in the ship with the swinging wrecking ball - years ago when I was very young such good times, I dont remember ever completing it either, I moved onto soul reaver and outer games then, but you just cant beat a bit of sonic lol.

heres the boss - ah the music - the saga intro - the graphics <3 memories, memories, memories!
[video=youtube;0bLXddtGQRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0bLXddtGQRI[/video]

Last edited:

sted

Rising Star
Yeah. Robotnik. I always remember a certain level where you fight him and these metal machine-like things drop down in a sequence of some kind and you have to be mindful to dodge them and his attacks. It's a bit of a let down that games can be so easy these days compared to then. :D And you can't beat Sonic's good old charge up spin! I used to Keep the sign jumping at the end of the levels too. Don't know why but it was like a competition between me and others who played who could keep it up in the air longest. xD

One of my most memorable levels was the one where it was like vines all over the places, and coullums covered in leaves/vines would slam to the ground and you had to time it so it didn't hit you when passing, and the underwater one where you need to get to the air bubbles to not drown.

Last edited: