Screenshots!

OneZeoN

Enthusiast
Guys cant remember if i asked apready...but what program is best to take multiple screenshots while in game??

Using F12 on some steam games works but some don't and BF3 on Origin doesn't of course
Dont want to use print screen as I can only do 1 screenshot at a time I think

Cheers

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I've been using Fraps, it seems alright. You can tell it to take screenshots every 10 secs too if you wanted.

rickne

Master Poster
Guys cant remember if i asked apready...but what program is best to take multiple screenshots while in game??

Using F12 on some steam games works but some don't and BF3 on Origin doesn't of course
Dont want to use print screen as I can only do 1 screenshot at a time I think

Cheers

You could always try Raptr client. Google it. It has many features including play time tracking.

xLHJx

Just a few pics from Alan Wake and Metro: Last Light :)

B1E97B1AEC58F4D37103F47C2B2854B31E3B4672

E46F32C663C1AB7F58351419F9BA54D7D1B8C45C

C0677C245F25F9880115702496C697C9AA1747A9

9DF9BD5E0831F0DF9AD7D478530003633EA12FB6

tom_gr7

Life Serving
oooooooooooooooooooh didnt know that!

works well with BF3 it seems!

yeah it does, but i think origin kicks a stink up, something to do with the cloud saves and your hard drive saves being out of sync. plus steam doesnt know if the game is up to date n that.

OneZeoN

Enthusiast
yeah it does, but i think origin kicks a stink up, something to do with the cloud saves and your hard drive saves being out of sync. plus steam doesnt know if the game is up to date n that.

oh right so not worth doing???

all i want is a way of hitting a certain button to take a shot of the on screen action

Keedar

Expert
No,no,no guys.You adding game to steam but if you turn the game on, origin will start as well.All saves and cloud working well as i was playing Dead Space 3 in that way.I was making pictures and everything worked well.You will not be able to run the game without origin update via steam.Hope you understand me :)

OneZeoN

Enthusiast
No,no,no guys.You adding game to steam but if you turn the game on, origin will start as well.All saves and cloud working well as i was playing Dead Space 3 in that way.I was making pictures and everything worked well.You will not be able to run the game without origin update via steam.Hope you understand me :)

oh right i get it

tried it and so far its fine