Setup help

Bhuna50

Author Level
Could you do the properties - Details > Device ID screen print on that - I will have a quick look to see if I can identify what it is and if there might be another driver that will get rid of that mini question mark for you.

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Could you do the properties - Details > Device ID screen print on that - I will have a quick look to see if I can identify what it is and if there might be another driver that will get rid of that mini question mark for you.
Hi Hope this works not much info
1613944333701.png

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Ah sorry - you said this was hidden didnt you - I believe its ok then as it is.
Hi there thanks for getting back to me the tinny winny question mark is on a hidden device. The fingerprint problem is not a great deal to me, it something that I'm sure will sort itself out. The main thing for me is that this laptop is now running like a flick of duck i.e well quick. Many thanks for your help Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your evening,

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhuna50

Author Level
Thanks - you too. Any other problems then just ask.

Re the finger print scanner, I always think they can be a bit temperamental at times and personally whenever I used one, I always worked out it would have been quicker typing in my passcode :)

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Hi sorted it Removed the tiny winy ?mark from device manger reinstalled the driver from clevo and stopped using my middle finger and used my index finger in the sign in bit of settings. I think it was more the choice of finger than the driver, Cannot believe I've wasted two hours of my life on this, I need the vaccine and get out with the dog more often. But as a point use your index finger, I think the software is expecting this. I may be completely wrong but hay ho.

Thanks - you too. Any other problems then just ask.

Re the finger print scanner, I always think they can be a bit temperamental at times and personally whenever I used one, I always worked out it would have been quicker typing in my passcode :)

Bhuna50

Author Level
Hi sorted it Removed the tiny winy ?mark from device manger reinstalled the driver from clevo and stopped using my middle finger and used my index finger in the sign in bit of settings. I think it was more the choice of finger than the driver, Cannot believe I've wasted two hours of my life on this, I need the vaccine and get out with the dog more often. But as a point use your index finger, I think the software is expecting this. I may be completely wrong but hay ho.

Good - glad its all working as expected now.

Bet you were just in the mood to give the laptop the middle finger - hence why you used it earlier LOL :D

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Goodness! No seriously if anyone is having problems with this ask them to use their index finger, I think the software is expecting this.