Show some Mercy

Saivishal

Bronze Level Poster
Cmon Guys show some Mercy and send me the Laptop Already :(

Order No. 351047

Its been 8 Working Days already and I see no hope of it arriving before this weekend.

I have been so looking forward to it that I have my Copy of Starcraft 2 gathering dust.. I've blown of some dust just this morning and had some Sessions planned with a couple of friends.

Gimmeeeeeeee

He he .. Whooo that felt better.. Blown of some of my steam on that one..
But seriously whats taking so much time.. When I ordered it said 6-8 working days... and 8s already over today :mad:

EDIT:

Pls move it to the Sales Advice Section (Laptops) as I seem to have posted it at the wrong place

Last edited:

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Cmon Guys show some Mercy and send me the Laptop Already :(

Order No. 351047

Its been 8 Working Days already and I see no hope of it arriving before this weekend.

I have been so looking forward to it that I have my Copy of Starcraft 2 gathering dust.. I've blown of some dust just this morning and had some Sessions planned with a couple of friends.

Gimmeeeeeeee

He he .. Whooo that felt better.. Blown of some of my steam on that one..
But seriously whats taking so much time.. When I ordered it said 6-8 working days... and 8s already over today :mad:

Mines has been 8 working days to and I know how you feel! I'm also looking forward to playing through the SC2 campaign with the new PC. Hopefully it's here by Mon or Tue before I start getting hammered with Uni work :(

Darko

heh, be patient guys, i ve order mine too and a week just passed, hope will get it on Wednesday or Thursday !!!:p

Gishank

Bright Spark
I ordered mine last Wednesday (was a 8-10 day build time), patiently waiting, lol.... Quite annoyingly it means that I have to put my MCTS studying on hold.

Harcourt

LOL - patience dude :) .. ordered mine on the 16th and still haven't received it.. though I'm guessing it's to do with the time we've ordered 'em, what with uni starting and all, there must be a big backlog of orders to get through