Expert
I got the correct one now :D

Attachments

• side panel 423321.png
    side panel 423321.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 248

bg92

Expert
I think I will go with this only if they reply and say that they can do it, becuase apparently the cnc they use is mainly for aluminium and if they will not be able to do it I will be really :mad:

JSG10

Expert
There's no reason they shouldn't be able to really. I used to work on CNC machines and we cut pieces much more complex that that and with many different metals and alloys using just tooling, not laser cutting so should be a doddle really! I'm still not sure about that one though, just really like #4

bg92

Expert
They can do it but using a laser cutting and that is going to cost me another £30 :mad: This is not fair, I would do it myself but I don't have the tools :mad: and I would probably screw it up anyway. I might go forward with this mod in the next two weeks.
And I don't believe in fliping coins to help make important life decisions :p

JSG10

Expert
Definitely not something you want to do yourself unless you really know what you're doing and have the correct tools.
So £50 in total for it?
Flipping a coin is the best way to make important two choice decisions. Takes the stress and worry away from you then :D lol I often use the coin flip technique for such important questions like "shall I get drunk now? Heads or shall I get VERY drunk now? Tails" or do I fancy a kebab or a KFC? lol :D

bg92

Expert
Around £60 with shipping costs, not too bad. Ok fliping a coin for question like the ones you gave as examples is a good idea :D but not when it comes to chosing a best design for something :p Especially when you will look at it everyday for 2 years. Its like fliping a coin and saying do I go for the better looking girl-heads and tails-do I go for the less goodlooking girl. its obvious that you will go for the better looking one.

bg92

Expert
Im going for a bit of a re-design. Going make a space for one 120mm fan, and gona post pics with few designs, if I ever decide to go sli a side fan might be useful :D Should be sending the side panel for cutting next week :cool: And also I decided to paint few parts in the case blue, will keep you updated or I might give a link to a thread which I might make on overclock.net