Site Logon

raywhi

Can anyone tell me what's happened to the site logon I went to see what is happening to my order for a desktop but there is no logon any more!!!

Cheers
Ray

Rakk

The Awesome
That's a very good question, the login control seems to have vanished.

At some point today hopefully one of the PCS guys will check this post, and hopefully be able to fix the issue.

matmal

Yep I'm also wondering this... guessing someone slipped on the backspace button while updating the website hehe :)

Still awaiting emails from PCS, I ordered yesterday, but so far have been unable to reset the password, to bump it into emailing me. So i can't track my order at the moment, most frustrating. Any news on this being fixed?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Still awaiting emails from PCS, I ordered yesterday, but so far have been unable to reset the password, to bump it into emailing me. So i can't track my order at the moment, most frustrating. Any news on this being fixed?

Apaoloies that you have not received your email confirmation. We are aware that some customers have not been receiving confirmation emails since our website moved over to our new server. The issue is in a queue to be resolved and should be resolved in the next 24 - 48 hours all being well.

tfcoulson

Silver Level Poster
Does this include the messages to tech support from the accounts page? Am trying to order bits to swap the hdd and bluray but not heard back yet but dont know how long it normally takes them to answer.

Maestro

yes emails to this address are fine. Please bear with us, beleive it or not, we have lots of snow here today and are short staffed, so emails will take longer for a reply.

I'm now receiving emails from PCS, cheers guys.

ps. surprised as well as my laptop is in 'testing' already, was worth the wait not knowing :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Great stuff - we have now fixed the issue with emails not being received. Moving servers is not an easy task! :)