Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2

kruppsy

Master
I have mic capability but due to the proximity of my little 'uns room and paper thin walls, daren't risk it, I tend to explete...a lot, especially if im getting a whoopin.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I have mic capability but due to the proximity of my little 'uns room and paper thin walls, daren't risk it, I tend to explete...a lot, especially if im getting a whoopin.

and Tom shouts at you when you don't obey his orders.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
My only experience of tom on mic was when he was trying (in vain obviously) to keep alive in DayZ (when it was first around). "DED, this way/over here/watch out over there/lie there/STOP DIEING" or something to that effect :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
and Tom shouts at you when you don't obey his orders.

well, I felt we needed a leader and stepped up to the plate. ;)

Otherwise it was just crazy, guys running all over the shop... rambo's running ahead etc etc, cough cough, cough.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
My only experience of tom on mic was when he was trying (in vain obviously) to keep alive in DayZ (when it was first around). "DED, this way/over here/watch out over there/lie there/STOP DIEING" or something to that effect :)

Does one have any evidence of this conversation... therefore your honor, did it even happen? ;) hahah

It is nails to find other players in dayz though, although we did find each other eventually lol. But I don't recall telling you to stop dying, haha Corfate used to get that hahah.

YAMAHA

Gold Level Poster
Does one have any evidence of this conversation... therefore your honor, did it even happen? ;) hahah

It is nails to find other players in dayz though, although we did find each other eventually lol. But I don't recall telling you to stop dying, haha Corfate used to get that hahah.

Could do with some help with this game (infestation) Got i coz it was cheap but havent got a clue what to do, only played ten mins and got bored .....but would luv to get on in it........hmmmm

tom_gr7

Life Serving
GG last night guys. I think its one of my favorite zombie games.

There is something truly awesome about killing nazi zombies with that bullet camera!

ps... keynes, we need to get some DLC for you... perhaps a Rambo Character or something..... ;)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
GG last night guys.
it was the company rather than the game I think :)
ps... keynes, we need to get some DLC for you... perhaps a Rambo Character or something....
as long as you get one that stops everyone from moaning that I steal the grenades :tt2: