Well I suppose the first half of the money would go on this:

1657142533234.png

so that I could then fly off to Melbourne and move in here:

1657142564326.png

where these two would be waiting for me:

1657142617861.png

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I give my mind treats with stuff like this all the time. Many years ago (pre 2010 IIRC) I actually designed an entire games/entertainment room while bored on night shift.

It was a huge square area with a dance floor, a fully stocked bar, pool tables, Ridge Racer zone, Time Crisis zone and had a full motion simulator. I would probably add VR to that now too with the hydraulic motion rig that they use to train F1. It would effectively be what I have now only with everything completely amped to the max (Karaoke, Cinema, unbelievable sound system, etc).

For cars..... This is too hard. I wouldn't have a modern extravagant, I would have an older one for my money no object choice.

No 1, would have to be the Ferrari F40. That just tops every car list there is.
No 2, for the classic would have to be a Ferrari 250 GTO
No idea for no.3 to be honest. I don't think I'd ever be sober enough to drive to the shops.

I would have an insane car collection though.

Aza

Rising Star
Theres already a plan in place....

Drawings were done of a house to be built, including a sunken living room, computer room, upstairs office and laundry room and a large garage space built in with a gym and swimming pool attached.

Other than that, the plan was to set up my own bearded dragon farm as a hobby/business.

Im not sure where teh drawings for the house ended up, thyre in a folder somewhere but ive no idea what i named it, i'd imagine its tucked away in dropbox it was quite a few years ago...

So that was kinda 2 Million of the budget and I worked on a 12 Million win, the obligatory money to several family members and some close friends and the rest sunk into a few bank accounts and a property portfollio to then just live off the interest.

And a cleaner. The cleaner was essential....