So far so good....

darius

I'm on day 8 of ordering my custom PC and I'm currently in Quality Control which I'm pretty pleased with since I opted for standard delivery time. I've read a few complaints on this board about long wait times, especially during busy periods so 8 days isnt so bad. Even if I had to wait longer for the price I payed I couldn't of got a better deal.

The process so far has been extremely pleasant and I hope I'm just as happy when I receive my PC (i'm sure I will). Looks like this will be the first of many PCS purchases.

Darius

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I'm on day 8 of ordering my custom PC and I'm currently in Quality Control which I'm pretty pleased with since I opted for standard delivery time. I've read a few complaints on this board about long wait times, especially during busy periods so 8 days isnt so bad. Even if I had to wait longer for the price I payed I couldn't of got a better deal.

The process so far has been extremely pleasant and I hope I'm just as happy when I receive my PC (i'm sure I will). Looks like this will be the first of many PCS purchases.

Darius
People tend to forget that it's a very small minority who have cause for complaint,the main reason I have stayed on the forums so long is because I was so impressed by the customer service from PCS.
Here's hoping everything goes okay for you. :)

darius

People tend to forget that it's a very small minority who have cause for complaint,the main reason I have stayed on the forums so long is because I was so impressed by the customer service from PCS.
Here's hoping everything goes okay for you. :)

Thats true. The small minority that tend to be the most vocal. I myself own a small business and we find happy customers tend to be quiet ones. When we get positive comments it does give us a warm fuzzy feeling. I tend to try and pass that on when I buy things.

darius

A quick update. I received my PC yesterday unfortunately it looks like the graphics card was incorrectly installed and subsequently got damaged in transit. The support team have sent another one out and I should receive it less than 24 hours from ringing tech support.

Disappointed I couldn't use it straight away but happy PCS have done all they can to remedy the situation. Fingers crossed the new one works ok.

darius

Final update. Spoke to Matt and Tom in technical support and we managed to get the problem sorted. All it took was a quick update to the bios and all is running perfectly. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and i'll be coming back to PCS for my inevitable upgrades in 12 months or so.

:yes:

gaaron

Silver Level Poster
glad to hear all has gone well :D

It took my laptop to be delivered approx. 28 days. I albeit anticipating an earlier arrival, I wasn't 'upset' over the eventual arrival time. It does say, it can take up to 30 days (or something similar).

Last edited: