Specs Check

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
Would the G242 be more worth it since it's G-Sync compatible, or would the G241 just be fine

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
Oh and what would be a good way to keep my PC off the ground since it's carpeted and my desk doesn't really have room for a PC as well.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
You don't need to, modern cases have feet that keep them off the carpet by about an inch.
Low pile carpet or hard floor yes - long pile not so much.

I have mine on an ugly enough Hama PC stand on wheels. They’re are prettier ones made of glass with chrome legs and so on. On a thick pile carpet I’d be using something like that, particularly for setups which have the PSU intake fresh air from underneath - which is most of them I guess?

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
PC arrived. Waiting until my birthday to use it now aha. Thanks everyone! Oh and by the way, say if I wanted to upgrade the GPU in a year or 2. How would I since it says I have no PC's to upgrade in the upgrade menu? Would I just show proof of purchase. Not that it matters since I just got it lmao. Just curious.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
PC arrived. Waiting until my birthday to use it now aha. Thanks everyone! Oh and by the way, say if I wanted to upgrade the GPU in a year or 2. How would I since it says I have no PC's to upgrade in the upgrade menu? Would I just show proof of purchase. Not that it matters since I just got it lmao. Just curious.
Are you logged in the the same account you bought it under?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Unless your birthday is in a day or two I would check it out now. Whilst you wait for your birthday the PCS 14-day return period is ticking down.