Specs Check

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
So right now I'm not connected via Ethernet. Previously, using my laptop, I would get like 80+ Mbps speed on Wireless connection. However, with this new PC I'm getting like 10 Mbps download speed wirelessly, and from the SAME location using my phone, I get 50Mbps, is it an issue with the wireless card or just me needing Ethernet, as it's never been this poor wirelessly....

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
I've tried both upstairs and next to the Router, they have very similar results. Do I need to set up something with the WiFi card? (AX200) Is there a fault with it? Or do I just need to use a wired ethernet connection. Please advise me. It's the same 15ish MBps speed. Which is very slow compared to my previous laptop.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Have you connected the antennae at the rear of the card? I have an AX200 in my PC and get about 35 MBPS, which is about all I can expect living in a rural location.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've tried both upstairs and next to the Router, they have very similar results. Do I need to set up something with the WiFi card? (AX200) Is there a fault with it? Or do I just need to use a wired ethernet connection. Please advise me. It's the same 15ish MBps speed. Which is very slow compared to my previous laptop.
Firstly, what are you using to register speeds? Are you definitely reading MB/s or Mb/s as they’re very different readings.

Raawrzy

Bronze Level Poster
Here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-23 200458.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-23 200458.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot 2021-05-23 200432.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-23 200432.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 130