Square Enix Surprise Box Codes

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
For those of you that didn't opt into the Square Enix Surprise box, you probably made a good choice. I was at least expecting one final fantasy game but it wasn't to be. I have a few codes to give away now for anybody interested, they are absolutely crackers it's just a shame I already own them.

Conditions are must have over 100 rep and be an active forum member. Leave a post on this thread and I'll PM the code, first come first serve.

Games are:

Just Cause 2 (free multiplayer mod has just been released on Steam and looks fantastic, I'm really looking forward to playing this tonight as I bought it off steam yesterday, typical!)
Tomb Raider - Awesome game, really enjoyed my playthrough and would highly recommend.
Hitman Blood Money - Again, great game, I didn't quite manage to complete this one but that was more my fault than the games!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Dungeon Siege 3 :\ Might give it a go, might not. It's been slated on metacritic but then people were comparing to previous games which I haven't played.

I'd give it away if somebody really wanted it, I probably won't have time to play :)

rickne

Master Poster
Played DS 3 and its pretty good imo. Worth a shot indeed. Im contemplating Blood money off ya but Im kinda conflicted with Hitman games. I dont do well creeping about.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
It's quite a weird one Blood Money, it's quite linear compared to older games in that it kind of pushes you in the right direction. Also when you get through an area it totals up a score of how well you did it, what special executions you used, stealth score, etc etc which kind of put unnecessary pressure on me I think. It is a very good game and graphically it's fantastic. Most the time it's not really sneaking but just blending in with a crowd or stealing a disguise rather than something like Splinter Cell where literally you spend 90% of the time stuck in some shadow somewhere.

rickne

Master Poster
I'll leave it for someone who will appreciate it more then. I picked up Assetto corsa so will likely be tied to that , Battlefield 4 and F1 for some time to come :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
DS3 was ok. I just wasnt like the first games is all :) I still had fun running around firing pistols and rifles over my shoulders and through my legs (that last one might not be true, but the shoulder thing is :D )

bigben

Master Poster
It's quite a weird one Blood Money, it's quite linear compared to older games in that it kind of pushes you in the right direction. Also when you get through an area it totals up a score of how well you did it, what special executions you used, stealth score, etc etc which kind of put unnecessary pressure on me I think. It is a very good game and graphically it's fantastic. Most the time it's not really sneaking but just blending in with a crowd or stealing a disguise rather than something like Splinter Cell where literally you spend 90% of the time stuck in some shadow somewhere.

I don't think you're describing Blood Money (awesome game, completed it loads of times). Sounds like Absolution (which I thought sucked).

Bit gutted you got me to buy Just Cause last night.. I also bought Sleeping Dogs from Game, redeemed the code on Steam and realised I already had the game, just hadn't got round to installing it - FML.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I don't think you're describing Blood Money (awesome game, completed it loads of times). Sounds like Absolution (which I thought sucked).

Bit gutted you got me to buy Just Cause last night.. I also bought Sleeping Dogs from Game, redeemed the code on Steam and realised I already had the game, just hadn't got round to installing it - FML.

Oh which one was the newest one? Blood money is the older one then that I never got round to playing which was meant to be amazing? Absolution is the new shiny one with the linear gameplay?

And sorry dude :( I'm gutted myself, at least this might mean I can gift the code to somebody else who can come on with us.

Codes on the way slim :)

bigben

Master Poster
Absolution was very linear and arcadey whereas Blood Money you could do missions in different ways, different ways of killing the targets etc. I know about 4 or 5 different ways of completing the first mission.
Never mind eh, it was only 2 quid. I've got it downloaded now so may be around for a little while to play it tonight. If not will probably be after Xmas.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Just got my email. I think what is disappointing is, as you said, everyone seems to have received the same games...so not even a chance to swap between people :(

I too own all but Hitman, so will have to find gifting opportunities :)

Not really a surprise gift when the first person that gets the email can tell the other million people what they are going to get :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
oh god sake, I've got two of those, and dont want the other two. Such a sucker for falling for it in the first place I guess.

Any way to get our money back?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Any way to get our money back?

tumblr_lvps7vMoy61qdna0x.jpg