Starfield offer

lamecicle

1692875743103.png

They still have it listed in builds.
I just got my AMD build when both the CPU and GPU had the offer tagged and haven't gotten anything so far.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
View attachment 38269

They still have it listed in builds.
I just got my AMD build when both the CPU and GPU had the offer tagged and haven't gotten anything so far.
I believe if you log into your account and go to your order the CD key is usually in there under the listed part? Might be different for this offer but that's how it was with my Nvidia offer

I ordered once the offer was reinstated. I emailed to ask what happened to the original offer and they said they had only been given a set amount of codes to dish out. I checked back a few days later and they had more so I pulled the trigger on a new PC. Got my code emailed with my receipt. Haven't used it yet. Has anyone used it yet? Is it on Steam?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I ordered once the offer was reinstated. I emailed to ask what happened to the original offer and they said they had only been given a set amount of codes to dish out. I checked back a few days later and they had more so I pulled the trigger on a new PC. Got my code emailed with my receipt. Haven't used it yet. Has anyone used it yet? Is it on Steam?
If you're asking how to redeem the code, then there should be instruction on how to redeem it, either in the email or in your account.

If you want to know what we think of Starfield itself, we have a little thread running here...

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm 20-odd hours in. I'm enjoying it and have shared more thoughts over on the Starfield thread we've got in the PC gaming part of the forums

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant is the code redeeming process for Steam or Microsoft? Sorry for any confusion. I've been reading the thread on Starfield with interest.
It will give directions in the email or on your account. But usually Steam, I'd be surprised if it was direct through Microsoft and I don't think any other platforms have a license yet.

The details don't specify the platform. It's a link to AMDrewards. Just thought I'd ask the question to see if anyone had redeemed it yet. I haven't received the PC yet as DPD were a no-show last Friday. Can't say I'm holding out much hope for today either because "your driver George is currently making delivery number 31, you are delivery number 56. We’ll be with you in approximately 2 hours 45 minutes"