Steam Christmas Sale 2012

JamesMLB

Enthusiast
Guys I need your opinions by 6pm :D

Should I buy Farcry 3 at 21 quid or a windowed HAF X case at 20 quid or led fans at 20

adator

Enthusiast
Guys I need your opinions by 6pm :D

Should I buy Farcry 3 at 21 quid or a windowed HAF X case at 20 quid or led fans at 20

I vote for Far cry and the case, Far cry 3 is awesome and a HAF X case for 20 quid is really cheap.

Already spent £50 in the sales, i want it to end already :( I did manage to get 10 or so newish games for reasonable prices.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I haven't bought anything yet and im very proud of it, there is nothing that really tempted me

Im in the same boat. I got MoH warfighter on PC for xmas, Forza Horizon on the 360, still have an abundance of games that I haven't completed/played from previous sales like Metro, Dishonoured, Skyrim, etc and really haven't seen anything on the christmas sale that's been half decent. Only one I almost bought was limbo for £1.74 but I just got the indie bundle of humble bundle so have tons of games like that to keep me occupied... Only other thing I've almost bought is far cry but I'm hoping to wait till the hype goes down and it goes down to a tenner x)