Steam Christmas Sale 2012

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Is mirrors edge any good, i always look at it everytime its on sale but never seem to actually buy it

Blackdog

Bright Spark
15 quid for arma 2 combined ops - finally gona get a little bit of day z on the go.

Had a brief moment of panic upon accidentally entering my birthday as September 2012 and being unable to view any game worthy of note for at least 17 years - however a quick Steam restart saved me :)

Last edited:

Torgan

Gold Level Poster
Borderlands 2 and the Batman Arkham games downloading now.

You've gotta love Steam Sale day :clap:

Keedar

Expert
I dont think if i wll get any game this winter sale because i got every worth titles already :/

Last edited:

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I can see me buying more stuff and not playing it. #falseeconomy
I think most of us have that problem,I have some games I've never played and loads of them I've played for about 20 minutes or so never to played again.:)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Anyone else hate buying a game then 5mins later seeing its dropped in price again :/

Try not to purchase until the last day of the sale because you might find your game cheaper in the "daily deals" or "flash sales"
Years ago i bought battlefield bad company 2 for a bargain £15 .... 6pm struck and it was a fiver with all dlc -.-

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If its 75%, go ahead, its not going lower than that :)

If its 50% and a newish game, knock yourself out :)

If its 50% or less (% wise) and a slightly older game SCHTOP! ITS NOT READY YET! :D