Steam

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Yay we finally got to 50 members, just a few more to go before we take over a small country (Nauru i have my eyes on you)

146.gif
200px-Nauru_lagoon.jpg

Just wanna say its been a pleasure getting to know some of you, even the wierd ones (ahem Doti :tooth:) and well here's to some more gaming :winkiss::walkman::rockon:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Joined the group last night

ID: DeadEyeDuk

Look forward to teaming up for any number of games in my largerthanitshouldbe library

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Just joined too :) Steam Id: NilSatis

Predictable.....

Need to get a few more games on the library :) only have a couple of steam games installed on this pc so far but im sure the collection will grow. Looking forward to playing with some of you in the near future.......

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Dammit you just reminded me Nil. When I get my new PC...it will mean reinstalling all my Steam games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LFFPicard

Godlike
Dammit you just reminded me Nil. When I get my new PC...it will mean reinstalling all my Steam games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Depend show many games you have, You can do a backup of the steam library if you have the space.
I got near 200 games in my library, alot of witch are like 10-15GB each. Took 8days with almost 24/7 downloading at 1.3mb/s to download all my games :D
Then I bought a couple more!

I think in my clan I have the second most games. I need more.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Unfortunatly there was alot of sales over Xmas.. I counted all the payments up on my bank statement and during December I spent £130 on steam sales games :(

Now All I need is time to play them!
And one of those purcheses was your fault! Silly Age of Wonders collection.

Kiazak

Silver Level Poster
Kiazak09692 :) add me up! (I know I only have magicka but the libary will expand as a fast rate soon!)

Pete

Bright Spark
ok, i've reluctantly signed up, ID : lostwelshman
only got magicka and downloading that Alien Swarm

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Never really thought of Scunthorpe as being part on the North East, but now I've checked on the map, I guess it is :p Only time I ever hear of the place is at work when we complain how you're Corus plant is supplying us with rubbish over priced steel slabs :p