Stock Problem???

blindhamster

Bronze Level Poster
Do you mean Stary? if so then they changed their order to a GTX 670 today, it's going into testing or something today...

I spoke with one of the guys on the phone earlier, and apparently they've got 120 (less by now no doubt) 670s in stock, so downgrading is an option, and they can be fast tracked too. I considered that but opted against it in the end.

Kmce

Isnt the new 4GB like an extra £500, unless that is what they are wanting you to do and they are just saying they are out of 680s so you wil upgrade and they will get more money

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
It came to an extra £51. (which isn't that bad considering how much I'm spending on the the rig + new shiny monitor)

Oh hum, will have to give them a call on Monday perhaps.

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
Has your order changed from Pre-Production to building yet?

Ooh, it's like Christmas keeps getting delayed. I can't wait to set up my new machine!

blindhamster

Bronze Level Poster
nope, the chap i spoke to on the phone said that they'd push them through begining of next week (tomorrow), and that the 4GB version wouldn't actually show in the 'show order' bit as an amend till tuesday when the system was updated. Eagerly awaiting!

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
Oooh, if it times itself just right, I'll have the computer just after I finish exams. Then I gotta put my braveface on and install my current hdd into it.

Soon, the senseless slaughter of innocent noobs shall commence!

Kmce

Comtemplating upgrading to the 4GB aswell, although i had settled on the amount ive already spent so i could get a half decent mouse, keyboard and headset. Final exam is on friday though and was wanting it for finishing up. First world problems eh!

Kmce

well instead i decided to downgrade and saved £130 then spent some of it buying the 5 day dispatch thing. And now my computer is in quality control. After being quite p'd off im actually quite happy since i never changed the gpu till yesterday afternoon

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
Mine's gone into testing today too, wooh! Mega excited, it's going to be so nice doing all the things my current rig struggles with or outright can't do.

marpro

yes so i just change gxt680 2gb for gtx680 4gb version and price different is 51£ + i add 3 days fast track so just wonder if my pc will arrive in Friday or Monday

So exited like child for Christmas

Kmce

Finally mine is arriving tomorrow, wee bit bummed about having to downgrade but least its on its way

blindhamster

Bronze Level Poster
I called up to check, and as mine was in QA all day today, It's due to be with me friday - had to call and ask as I need to book the day off work to wait for it!